Nyspeed deal @ Gold's gym

Hey guys everyone has been asking me lately if I can get any discounts here at my gym on French and Transit.

We normally charge $200 to join and $40 a month for a year now.

Nyspeed rate is…

$0 (zero ) down and $35.99 a month for a 12 month deal

or

$0 (zero) down and $29.99 a month for an 18 month deal

after the term is over its a month by month so you can cancel anytime

some stuff our gym has:

• free weights ( obv its golds gym)
  • flat screen tvs on almost all of our cardio equipment (makes it tolerable lol)
  • selectorize equipment ( those are the machines)
  • raquetball
  • half court basketball
  • shake bar
  • spinning classes
  • all group ex classes included too
  • theres a ladies area for the lady speeders , wives or girlfriends

let me know if you have any questions , pm me or call me at work 656-1530

prob best to pm or just post back

thanks
Fred

damn too bad you dont work at the wherle facility, my gf is joining my plan and this would be nice lol

oh shut it paul…i never see you there anymore!! :stuck_out_tongue:

def.a great deal though.

the return starts monday :slight_smile: be prepard!

Wow…excellent deal.
Thanks, I may be looking into this.

give me an hour I have a meeting with the owner and I’ll discuss making it a multi club membership so nyspeeders can use both his clubs here on frnch and there on wehrle…

just gotta sign up here though either way but he may let her and/or others use both…

update to come asap for this

yeah agreed pass it on to anyone you know I’ll be the one doing the paperwork so I’ll take care of friends too

good news update

[COLOR=“Black”] got the ok from the boss already to upgrade everyone on the board for free to be able to use both his wherle and french rd clubs for nothing extra!!!

It’s a smoking deal for sure and it just got better!! Two clubs for the price of one!![/COLOR]

:slight_smile: see you monday to have her sign up!

thanks a ton

wow dude…thats an awesome deal.

Wow I sick deal

not a prob see you guys then

for sure , they never do stuff like that really so I was lucky I could hook it up for the fellow speeders

i have a great deal at golds now…otherwise id be all over this

DAMMIT! Where was this deal when i signed a 2yr deal 6 months ago!

BTW the ladies only section is BS for us guys! was nice to have something to look at!

i live right by there and ive been looking for a reason to leave the Y. I may committ to this. Ill send you a pm.

wow awesome deal. there are no dues up front or do you just pay the first month when you sign up ?

Smoking deal but to far from work/home for me

you just have to pay your first month when you sign up, no hidden fees or catches

you just have to pay your first month there are no hidden fees or catches at all

My GF is interested in joining up, can she get this deal too? BTW ive known Todd for years.

that’s a sweet deal compared to what it would normally be, but i like paying my $35/month to go to the y on southwestern, they also have a pool, sauna, and steam room.

yeah i can give her the deal, no prob

and todd is def a good guy to know, funny as hell too

we have a sauna

but no pool or steam, but were two totally different facilities
thats more of a family rec center, where we are more of a mainstream gym for people who are really trying to get there workouts on

but as long as people are being active somehow I’m all for it