Who works out at Golds in WS?

I thought there was a thread on it but search turned up nothing. Anyways i am finally beck to working out after breaking my thumb(again!) and was curious as to how many other members of NYSpeed work out there.

i dont go to that one, but im usually at the golds on union/wherle daily

Is that one any good? How much $ per month?

Yeah, they just remodeled it. Let me know if you’re thinking about joining. I built the one on French and may still have a hook up on memberships seeing it’s the same owner…

yea, its badass. whole place was just remodeled and everything.

i pay $36/month with a student ID

Man I fucking barge into the club and my favorite shit is when a bouncer got this look on his face like “wow look at this swole ass bro he shows me up, i can see the striations and vascularity through his versace button down and the teardrop through his D&G jeans” then im like “listen boss, i know the owner, so im going to walk right in and you arent going to say shit to me, capiche?”

he usually nods his head and i give him a 20 spot. if he gives me problems i lay him the fuck out, simple as that, no questions asked.

now when i actually get into the club, i look for the best lighting, the lighting where your jawline looks fucking sexy as hell and your delts are just fucking poking out your shirt as if you got motherfuckin watermelons under there. the bitches start lining up, and i start fucking feeding them my cock with the quickness at my VIP table, one after the next. before i feed them my anaconda i ask them what they feel is my best body part as i do a front double bi, the correct answer is always “everything”.

word… golds on union and wherle is good shit.

i enjoy seeing paul there… <3

i go to the one on french/transit lancaster. where is this new remodled one?

Interested. Let me know if you got the hookup.

Also interested in the Bulldog. Lol.

I’ll call tomorrow for you.

Just PM me at the link in my sig if you’re interested. Not on here that much

Just got back, there must be an invisible airport near the gym, cuz every broski in there with an underarmor boys size medium shirt was carrying invisible suitcases. I got a laugh while working out.