FS: Golds Gym Membership(only $50)

I currently have a membership to Golds Gym, which is good for any Golds Gym around, that i do not need. It goes from the present time till Feb. 9th, 2009. A membership at Golds Gym cost $65 per month, there are 8 moths between now and then and if you do the math that makes $520. I will however sell it to a nyspeed member to help them out for [B]$50, and you pay the $30 transfer fee and will include the 5 friend free guest passes that are good forever for a week. No low balling, i will just cancell it if no one wants it, price is firm. Either pm me on here or call 716-998-4543. Thanks.
-Steve

hmmmm…i thought golds was only about 30 a month

its $35 bucks a month with a student ID

maybe with an id, but i called today and this is what they told me today

Did they say you could legitamitely sell your membership when you called or do we have to pretend to be you?

no i can sell it to someone that it will then be theres, there is a transfer fee which i will pay to do this

bump just bought an exhaust for my sti, so i guess i now do need the money, price drop to $450//// a savings of $70

bump>>>no one wants to get buff on here?

haha…not for $56/month!

bump last price drop, $ 350, a savings of $170, someone take this, need the cash

bump will finally drop to $300, $37 a month, huge saving of $220, need it gone and the cash

n e one wanta get buff??

hmm really need the cash $200?? will take offers

:lol: haha 65 a month? idk what they sold you in that membership…but good christ you got ripped the fuck off…i was paying 32.95 per month…so unless the female trainers are sucking your cack after you get done working out for another $30 per month, this sounds like a horrible, horrible decision for anyone on here when they can go get a new FULL YEAR membership for half the cost…

ok good one dude it really doesnt matter what i bought it for, im trying to sell it for 200, thats 25 a month, which is beter thaN what your paying, if you dnt have anything useful to say you should not say anything at all

bump very cheap, n e one at all interested?

bump, still for sale

$80.

pmd

cpnvinced that no one really wants this so ill put a price out there thats a steal, $50 and you pay the $30 transfer fee cant get n e better than that