CHEAP house for sale by Union College NO MONEY DOWN & MORE!!

It wasnt really a personal attack dude, it was more of a joke… if anything itd be the opposite and id be the jew as youd rather go for the way over expensive house and id rather go for the cheap house.

yea but dude youve got to screen your possible tenants ANYWHERE. You can have that problem ANYWHERE. You dont just rent to the first person thats interested, you wait until you find someone that has had a long term job, possibly a bf or husband that has a job as well, incase one of the two looses theres and your set. If someone calls you up saying im very interested, ive got the first months rent but can we work something out with the security hopefully you know not to rent to them as they havent even moved in yet and already cant afford the apartment… BTW, When I first moved to Upstate Ny I lived in Loudonville, never been to schenectady in my life… Heard is was terrible, lots of crime, shitty people and shitty area… I now live here and can personally tell you there are shitty areas and there are nice areas… You can find these cheap rehab projects in the good spots of schenectady too… BTW, lots of people in this area get ssi checks, disability checks, military checks, retirement checks ext… Lots of people like there checks to cover there entire living expenses and shcenectady is one of the cheaper places to live hence why they come here… You may not like people, but money is money no matter how it comes in, any kind of consistant check is golden in my eyes, idk.