CHEAP house for sale by Union College NO MONEY DOWN & MORE!!

Let me break it down to you…

$800 a month which is prolly what I can get for it, maybe more if I make it a college rental though they trash the place comes out to be $9600 a year.

Becuase I dont personally live there I wont be eligible for the “star” program which lowers your taxes ALOT, the taxes yearly would be $3700.

$9700-$3700 = $5900 a year lol

NOW… BECAUSE im selling the house that means im gonna get an apartment somewhere, thinking about harmony mills in Cohoes, they have luxury lofts which are siickkk, pool, hot tub, gyms on every floor, indoor parking with your own storage unit ext… plus everything is included in the rent… Regaurdless the rent is $1,100 a month… Even a shitty apartment in the hood would be $600-700

lets say I went with the shitty $700 apartment in the hood… multiply that $700 by 12 months and you come up with $8400…

In conslusion, renting out my house to RENT some shitty apartment wouldnt even pay for my shitty apartment yearly… If I cant sell it ill just stay in it as I make my own rules, I can do whatever I want to my house and I dont have to worry about rent or being kicked out ext.