CHEAP house for sale by Union College NO MONEY DOWN & MORE!!

if it was like a 1 yr lease I prob would lol…

Theres seriously nothing wrong with the house and nothings GOING to go wrong with the house, ive never had a problem with the neighborhood, my neighbors are crazy nice, when ups delivers a package to my house they take it and when they see me home they ring my doorbell, ive left my cars and motorcycle in plain sight overnight with no problems, ext… I just dont want the responsibility and clean up as a single person… im sloppy as fuck, I belong in like a pimp ass studio that takes 5 minutes to clean lol.

it is a one year lease, well 8 months left now.

come look at the house, if you like it, ill buy out your lease…

If only i had good credit.

thats the one thing you will need lol

Ahh dave, your speaker postions makes me sad

When you get a new place we gotta talk and set you up with a nice layout

lol, i honestly dont think im into it as much as I thought I was… I havent used the “theatre” room much at all and as shitty as those tower speakers are and are placed, they do the trick for me… I’ve got two bose shelf speakers below the leather couch as well…

Im honestly considering just letting the house go totally furnished just so i dont have to pack shit up lolol… i hattteee packing/moving

Theatre room did help me get laid like twice though, girls love it lolol.

Got your pics and shit man, was in a meeting all day today. Ill hit you up this weekend to take a look at the house

ok, no problem… let me know.

Its metals dude.

bump again

if someone buys this soon ill include the full gym in the basement as well as a 46" Samsung LED tv, a 55" Sony Bravia LCD, a 32" Magnavox lcd, a 24" lcd w/ built in dvd player AND a 1080p projector with a 120" screen as well as a BRAND NEW hd receiver and surround sound system! Well over $10k retail in shit.

how bout the grill too? lol

that looks like a ton of gym equipment (and crowed lol) it would all stay?

suprised you haven’t sold yet

Pm me the address I wanna take a look…

You can have the grill, just bought that shit last yr, $280! lol… And yes, ALL the gym equiptment would stay including all the free weights, 3 olympic bars, squat rack, bench press, lat pull down machine, decline bench, dumbbell rack, curl bar, treadmill, heavybag and some other shit.

responded

:lol

beats PF

Word, I like going to a gym gym sometimes and then other times I go to my own… Usually back day and leg day ill workout at my house so I dont have to put the weights back from deadlifting or squating lol… Plus I make alot of noise when I deadlift, dropping weights and shit.

Definitely know you lived there, I googled mapped it and looked at the street view and your BMW was in the pic lol.

lolol… yeah, take a drive by though, I’ve done some masonary work in the front since then, the appearence is alot better. Plus the rusty gutters or w.e have been painted.

bump

just put new wood floors in, looks real good.