Cheap, Reliable Winter Car

I need something fast, like tomorrow fast. I dont car how the car looks, it just need to drive solid and get me through the winter without problems. I only have about $400 cash but i need something asap.

thanks

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?cameFrom=WinterSection&startIndex=0&vehicleSearch=true&width=195/&ratio=60&diameter=15&sortcode=38000&performance=W&minLoad=S&search=true&autoMake=Saturn&autoYear=2002&autoModel=SC2&autoModClar=

Here you go.

Take half your beater budget and buy a set of snows for your Saturn. It’s depreciating about as fast as picked fruit if you drive it in the winter or not so you might as well drive it.

www.buffalo.craigslist.com

i have snows. i cant put the car on the road because its throwing a code because of the built motor in it, therefor i cannot register/inspect it. otherwise i would be driving that right now. i dont have any time to work on it and swap motors cuz i work all the time. thats why i just need something fast.

there was a jetta on CL for 600

buy alphaearls civic and spend a little bit more money

buy a honda

a $400 honda would probably be like a 1980

i just bought a 92 accord for $600 :gotme:

doesnt it have 390k on it lol?

$400 and reliable do not belong in the same sentence.

That’s what I was thinking…
Though some folks get lucky…ppl need to keep in mind “You get what you pay for”.

i have found a lot of reliable saturns for that much lol.

but i should just say to close this thread. i didnt get my bonus in my paycheck this week so im screwed for cash for a car. fuck this, i hate having shitty luck

Yeah, that’s terrible “luck.”

If you do end up buying one, you might as well buy another saturn. At least if nothing else then you have it for a parts car.

2002 kia specta 135000 miles all highway its my dads car 1000 bucks wont go any lower than that. its in good condition.

Talk about horrible resale value…LOL.