CHEAP s13 parts

All parts are OBO, I want to empty my shed.

This is the nicest HICAS lines you can find as this is a discontinued part. I know its the nicest because i got the second last pair.

30 bucks takes it I have the original bill of sale from NISSAN as well. If your lines are getting old and you are not ready to do a full hicas removal this is your best option.

Transmission $90 (Rebuilt Transmission. I put 20,000 on this transmission other then that don’t know when it was rebuilt. Shifts perfect its missing 2 sensors.)

clutch and flywheel $10

Starter $10

NKG air filter $15 (Almost new)

hey man i was talking to you about the trans/clutch with flywheel, i lost your number earlier.
i was curious though; is that a driver or passenger beige leather seat i see in the 2nd pic?

That’s passenger. It’s in ok condition.

how many K are on the engine?. Im interested in it, the front bumper & lip. let me know about that engine.
cheers

What’s your location?

I’m located in Ajax.

Engine+ clean runners are only 50 bucks and that’s because shes got some miles on her. I don’t know the exact miles but i am guessing 300,000? It ran perfect before i pulled it no rattle pulled great sounded great and still good on gas. It is just missing the valve gasket and oil pan needs to be re sealed. it also has no EGR valve because i couldn’t get my old one of the car.

Front bumper and Lip SOLD.

Added more parts to this engine that i had laying around. also installed the clean runner.

Engine sold… Tranny, fly wheel, and starter still up for grabs.

What other parts you have for sale??

A list of parts i have and am willing to sell are:

Rebuilt transmission.
Clutch/flywheel
starter
starter harness. (Very complete.)
and KnN air filter with box.
s13 KA runners
s14 KA plenum

GUYS MESSAGE ME I’M SELLING THE SAME STUFF FOR CHEAPER

so make your own for sale thread? wow… talk about thread jacking… >_>

I’m thinking about picking the tranission but not sure as yet…

Sure. Think about it.
It is a good transmission i am running a newly rebuilt transmission in my car right now (all shinny and stuff). I thought these two would feel different but to be honest i wasted 1000+ dollars on that thing. It feels exactly the same. This one is a little smother in second gear than my new one.

bump

still got the tranny?

Still got it, clutch and flywheel.

do you have passenger fender? if so how much?

Bump New HICAS lines also for sale what you see up top is whats ready to go.