cheap silicon connectors?

I need some silicon connectors to plumb some boost, nothing fancy just straight 2.25" and a few 3" connectors. Anyone got any advice on where to find this stuff for rock bottom $? I suspect most that market this make about 300%, no lie, so I’m looking for reasonable sellers…any thoughts or advice?

i really wish i could remember where i ordered mine from… i’ll have to investigate for you… it wasn’t really cheap though… freaking silicon cost like $10 bucks for 3 inches… haahahah …eeehhhh

e-bay got some good deals

i get mine from SBR just cuz mike gives me a nice price

I know TURBONECTICS have them… almost any angle you need

NAPA truck radiator hose works great, and costs about $12 a foot.

Heheh, NAPA truck radiator hose is all me! Cheap down and dirty and now that you mention it, I’ve heard that recommended previously as the best budget way to roll. Thanks guys…

eah i’ve been usin that stuff for bout 4 years only prob is you can’t get it in reducers so that’s the only time i use silicone.

yes cheap silicone connectors is something i really really need.

Several folks I trust have suggested www.hightempsilicone.com as having quality products at good prices.

get ahold of turbo nuts on vwsport. he sells silicone cheap… also, try a search on e-bay… there is a guy who sells the good shit dirt cheap-- buyit now by the foot. if u need it somewhat soon, then hunter’s off rte 40 in uniountown has it, i believe it was 15. bucks a foot-- or was like 4 yrs ago when i got it… im sure price went up some. Or try truck stops around smithton…

I’ve used hightemp before, great quality and price. he also sells on ebay.