Cheap Tire Mounting and Balancing

I’ve been quoted anywhere from 90-125 dollars and I really don’t want to shell out that much. Anyone know someone that will do it for 40-60 dollars?

Dave at Inline. I had him do almost every mount/balance I’ve needed except for the BBS’s.

Our very own 88slowdomesticguy.

88cantspellcamarobutdrivesadumpyone can do it

Jon mounts tires and gives inspections for handjobs…

Yeah I pmed john yesterday but I didn’t get a response. I know he’s a busy guy so I’ll see if he says anything tonight. If not, I’ll go see dave tomorrow.

usually you can pay him with dutch rudders too

I have grand premier in east greenbush mount and balance all my

stuff. The can roadfoece too. Fast and efficient.

I have grand premier in east greenbush mount and balance all my

stuff. The can roadfoece too. Fast and efficient.

how much usually?

my buddy went to grand premiere and it was like 125? for all four i went ot see Nick at mavis and it was like 40 bucks.

Don’t recall exactly when I mount 4 18’s back in Nov, it was under $70 I recall. Just give them a call and ask i guess.

not too busy 2 talk shit on shift tho…theres a place out by me i had 6 tired simounted and 4 remounted plus balance it was like 80 but you would only have 4 mounted n bal so itd prolly be around 40 lennys tire in middleburg i know its a hike but give em a call…plus its a nice ride…827-4263

PM duuka.

Most places charge around $60.

DC2Nick works at Mavis and did mine a while ago.

Walmart will also do them- Ive had them fix a bunch of tires and replace my quad’s tires.