Cheap welder for exhaust favor!

So my g20 is a p.o.s. and the muffler recently broke off from the exhaust. My car is worthless and I’m not gonna buy a new section for it so I’m looking for the ghetto fix. There is about 4 inches of rusty pipe attached to my muffler that I would like cut off, and then a new piece of slightly larger diameter piping welded onto it which I can slip over the existing exhaust and clamp or weld that back on. If anyone can do this for me in their free time I would be happy to pay you in cash or beer or whatever. It seems like it would be a pretty simple job, I just don’t have a torch or the know-how. If my description is confusing I can take a pic when it is light out tomorrow.

do it yourself. go under car with hacksaw cut away put larger pipe on clamp together, easy to do yourself if u dont care how it looks

it looks like the previous owner already did that. now i just have a rusty clamp attached to the backside of the muffler that broke off. i could hack it off but i have no way of attaching another pipe to the muffler without welding it directly to the backside of the muffler.

That may not work as the gage (metal) of an oe type muffler shell is usually pretty thin, you may want to just repace it with a cheap muffler

If it really is as rotty/rusty as you say, it’s pretty unlikely that it will be able to be welded. Might be better off buying a cheap muffler