Cheapest gas in town

I don’t know if it has been posted, and I am sure everybody knows about this site. I could not find a link in any of the ten million gas price bitching threads, I searched hard but no luck.

http://buffalogasprices.com/

If it is a repost just shoot me, but you may find it helpful.

good post :tup:

although like its been said in other threads, i may just be getting 100octane and turning up the boost :gotme:

seriously though, you may as well. its not like turning the boost down and using lower octane is gonna save you that much money. may as well have fun and burn the good stuff.

i turned my boost down about a month ago and have been running 87, and drivign my car like a hearse. fuck it, i am turning up the boost and running 100 till the car goes up for winter.

Unleaded Gasoline Average Prices
Buffalo USA Timeframe
3.115 3.036 Today
2.968 2.851 Yesterday
2.609 2.590 One Week Ago
2.332 2.288 One Month Ago
1.924 1.839 One Year Ago

:tear:

edit

Know where I’m going on lunch today.

2.85Getty Main & YoungWilliamsvilleThu
3:06 PM

$0.24 less then the one 1000 feet from My house.

:tup:

^^ :eek: damn

n/mind, that site links to it

that Getty is now out of gas, as well as most gas staions on Main street in the Amherst/Williamsville area, including what i heard-Delta Sonic on Transit :eek:

:doh:

i thought i was in a parallel universe today, cause the reZ was the same price as the station down the street

Monil has the cheapest gas here and usually theyre the most expensive. Hess is also cheaper than most.