check this out benny

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10253467#post10253467

these are the smarest BMW owners on earth…who ever thought their was someone smart enough to give one a GM power plant, yet a Turbo GM power plant :slight_smile:

touché Camaro with a 2JZ :nana
http://www.militarytuners.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1968

super old news.

besides that…that car is AMAZING. Inside and out.

:jawdrop

doesnt matter, its relevant to this dicussion youve started. trying to say the BMW owner is now smart by putting an LSx in his car… well whats the Camaro owner for puttingin a 2JZ? an idiot?

that goes both ways…Supra owners also stick LSx powered engines in their cars…have seen a good amount of them.

P.S…Im busting bennys BALLS

there is a supra in PA with a V8 in it with a 1xxmm turbo making over 2000hp to the tires. but there is no need to pick on benny, hes got it bad enough already

i love LS1tech, because you guys think youre the best things out there. but you make the same comments about honda guys that make your blood boil if its said to you…

little cranky tonight ehh??

the Smart BMW comment was a Joke, sarcasm, not series etc. etc…Im sure benny will understand as he busts balls all the time. Its a non serious relation. Just posted it, because its a rare swap.

That’s sick. I would drive that.

P.S. Cars are gay. Bicycles are better. :ssh

Brett is never cranky.

oh its a cool swap… im not cranky, just hate LS1 tech.

Pff this isn’t proving anything to me, I posted a bunch of vids of LS1 E36’s, I’d rock the hell out of an LSx E36

both are crazy cars! awesome! the piping on the BMW looks mean! its like that M series bmw that was in eurotuner with a chevy motor. then i saw it on ebay

No shit.

BMW’s motors are rock solid meanwhile the almight LS1 puked and had to be replaced. :lol

i’d LOVE a 540 with an lsx in it

i want a 540i…and 2 turbos under the hood :smiley:

a 5.3 is a great motor, but why did he pick the 5.3? he mentioned somthing about a budget build maybe?

The 5.3’s Vortech’s are dirt cheap and have amazing flowing heads for F/I…the motors can handle big power bone stock…they are iron blocks.