Checking in from Westchester County

please tell me the top 3 fastest all motor hondas in westchester and the times they have ran.

I used to live down there but haven’t been to SV, Nathans, or HP in many years.

woo! down state reppin!

Wow, what a fuckin’ day today - looks like it’s raining a little. What a great day to pick up my s2000 from Honda.

the rain just makes for easier dorifto!

Theres a mid 12 second hatch in peekskill all motor,

11 second coupe in yonkers

and there’rs another 10 second k24 hatch in somewhere around.

BEAUTIFUL car.

[quote=“nytegrsx.com,post:46,topic:34884"”]

Theres a mid 12 second hatch in peekskill all motor,

[/quote]

recabos old?

yea, dude asked me if i wanted to buy it, i said hell no.

LOL

There was a 9 sec k24 crx in manhattan but it was stolen.

hey boys i havent been on in a while nice teg looks sick with the black rotas… im in yonkers but i work in yorktown maby you seen me arround??

[quote=“05 Z33,post:52,topic:34884"”]

hey boys i havent been on in a while nice teg looks sick with the black rotas… im in yonkers but i work in yorktown maby you seen me arround??

[/quote]

I actually dont hang out in yorktown, where do you work?

hey guys I’m from somers… got my red 06 WRX a couple days before leaving for school upstate so I doubt its been spotted yet… anyone on here been to Ultimate Collision Center dent days or anything?

scoobie dealership

nice z dood.

Yea… i’ve been there, you’re not the girl that was there the last dent day were you? I was there with half my quarter panel missing.

yup I’m 99% sure that’s me you’re thinking of… I was running around with the camera most of the day. I think I remember you…

Used to live in Stamford. Dude save your money, get yourself an EVO and call it a day. No matter how much money you put in that honda, it’s still slow. :wink:

i dunno bout that buddy