Chef's Choice?

Anyone ever buy meat from them?
They’re located on Walden near licata’s.

I’m out working on my house with my dad, and a guy in a truck pulls up saying he was just out selling meat to the restaurants on the Rez and said he didn’t know if he talked to me before, but wanted to introduce himself as he comes by all the time.

Told me what he sells and what not… Ending up buying a case of meat and getting one free.
Ended up being $350 for 2 cases + some tortilla encrusted tilapia.

It’s all USDA Choice meat, Not Prime sadly… and guaranteed not to freezer burn or taste like shit for a year. All of it is flash frozen, so I couldn’t really give anything a squeeze to see how tender/young it was… but it was pretty marbly for choice meat.

So far my dad and I had the Choice burgers, which are… steak burgers, 1/2lb. Juicy and delicious as fuck. Was a shame we only had white bread to put them on, LOL :\

Right now I’m letting a ribeye marinate and get up to room temp before I toss it in the oven since I shut off my propane for the night… so my house doesn’t blow the fuck up. It is mad fucking tender, I went to flip it over and it nearly fell apart in my hand since I stopped it.

Not really promoting them or anything, just saying I had a decent experience so far, and wondering if anyone else had dealings with them before! Especially since I know a lot of us go to Licata’s and they’re right next door… Even though they mainly do door to door sales and online stuff.

The guy told me the website was on the brochure, but I can’t find it… and I even googled it any came up empty.
P.S.
If you buy from them and say I referred you I end up getting a free box of $100 meat… which I’ll split with ya :stuck_out_tongue:
The guy I got was a pretty motivated guy to sell… so someone could probably talk him in to throwing in his truck as well in a deal.

P.P.S.
When he first came up, all I could think of was the stupid scam where guys say… Oh hey, I have some leftover sealer from a job down the road, want us to do yours too?! Dirt cheap!!! Then throw motor oil or some shit on their driveway and leave.

edit;
http://www.chefschoicefoodsandmore.com/