Cherry Valley Go Kart racing forum Battle.

2nd works best for me, 9th and 23rd are no-go

I’m going to raid this shit in my car while you homos are in karts and drift-murder you all.

Yes!!! :rofl

Poll added.

Vote now!

Price?

I’m very interested. Wont be far for me since I’m at school in utica.

Last times it was $85 dollars a person for 50 laps when we got around 20 people.

It’s quite a value considering I think we paid that same rate for half the time at GPNY with slower cars, less fun and much more black flagging by the refs.

no.

im in for either day, probably need to just say its the 2nd for now and see how many people start bitching about that and go from there. i’de edit the title to 2nd october

I’d prefer the 2nd, but our poll has the 9th winning by a 2:1 over the 2nd http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?225062

I’m ultimately going to back whatever day the most people can go to.

in for either date. Is there going to be a wager???

I could make the 2nd.

We don’t even know how we’re running it yet, lol. Let’s get the date sorted first.

you can ride with me probably, as long as i have a vehicle that works lollool

SO WHO IS NOT GOOD FOR THE 9TH ?

:number1

that sucks, i was looking foward to beating you there then again with a real car j/k

Has to be the 2nd for me. I have shoulder surgery the 7th.

beating who where? I’ve never driven there.

We are strong for 2nd they are strong for 9th.

Interesting.

I can’t do the 9th, but the girlfriend also wants to come if it ends up happening on the 2nd.

So at the moment it’s looking like the 2nd?

If it doesn’t work out with both groups we may just have to go on separate days and compare times against each other. :ponder

That’s super lame, lol.

Looks like the 9th is winning actually if you consider the “Either” votes; 9 votes over 5.