Shift GPNY Event feeler/poll/discussion

Was wondering when this was going to get started so I figured I’d start it myself! :lol

Personally, I’d love to do it the 17th or 18th. I’m guessing that’s too soon to plan for a lot of people so that’s probably doubtful. I could take the metro up so its not that big of a deal for me after the 18th but I know others probably can’t.

So… any interest? Any dates in mind?

nobody seems interested…

So wait… After you guys get some cheating bastard practice on both tracks you want to invite people “officially”? :lol

J/k, I’m just sour I didn’t come up with this master plan myself…

Karting is always cool but due to travel the week of 1/18 I won’t be able to swing a GPNY trip then. Good luck!

+1 :rofl :rofl

Im interested

probably 10-15 people have expressed some sort of interest on here from what ive seen, im just trying to get everyone in here to talk about dates. whatever

Please refrain from using “official” in the events where the staff is not involved.

Only leads to hurt our reputation later as we always go through with our events but some previous “official” ones didn’t.

I had no intentions of organizing the event, was just trying to gather any interested parties to one thread, nothing else was being done otherwise. :number1

In whenever…

^Thats the spirit… and my only objective with this thread.

Where is this place? Link?

ok so these 10-15 people

where are they now

Ive got a few hundred bucks in gift certificates from friends/family over the holidays.

I’m heading down at some point to sign up and run the 9hp cart training course and run the supertrack. Some odd $350 iirc.

I’m more apt to sign up for an enduro vs arrive and drive.

-Adam

in like flint …date dependant

possibly in, when?

i would love to. from what i have read, its $25 for 9 mins. thats weak! or u can pay like $300 for 4 hours on the new 9hp carts.

So $25 and a tank or so of gas for 9 minutes? Count me the fuck out.

NOT in for 300 dollars… sorry its not THAT exciting lol

not interested… at least for this time around

my point exactly. just trying to help, never figured id get flak for this :wtf

never EVER would have expected this