GPNY FEb 9th POST NOW TO GET IN !

Ok we gotta go to GPNY again within the next couple weeks.

Looks like the niggens who are showing interest in coming are

ME - singh
wayne
gatville
capitalcrew
cazwrx
vlad
boxersix
jammer

So you dudes gotta show some interest and we all gotta find a time that MOST of us can show up…

wednesday FEB 9th !!! , since weekends seem to be more expensive and you guys arent down for that… those two weekdays look good for me. Monday or tuesday arent gonna happen for me. well maybe tuesday, monday nah.

POST IN HERE IF YOU WANNA COME DAMMIT

Depending on what time of day we do this I could be down. Class until 4 ftl. I have fridays off so any friday is good for me.

I’m good WED! INNNNNNNN

we would have to leave probably around 9am I would be guessing…

fridays could work, but they are more busy and more expensive, I’ve heard the courses get changed up too sometimes due to training and you dont want to be stuck on the short course, i want to go when they are slow and needing the business.

Wednesdays are better for me to take off of class, always have tests on tuesday for some reason. Depending on the date I am down.

All you bishes going DOWN!

There, that’s my shit talk for this session :smiley:

awesome :smiley:

wednesday it is, too many people are good for wednesdays and so am i , so thats when it is

WEDNESDAY IS WHATS UP

now is it gonna be next wednesday on the 2nd of feb, or the 9th of feb?

The 9th is better for me since I’m buying a camera this weekend and don’t need to go and blow a bunch of money right after I blow a bunch of money.

I’m not eating until the day we go. Weight advantage. SUCK A DICK.

9th is good for me.

9th could be a possibility, you and mark are down for that and adam boxersix is cool with either one…

anyone NOT good for the 9th?

Unless you can duck yourself down below a buck forty five, weight won’t be your advantage. I’m a skinny SOB :lol

If I shave my balls I’ll lose 5 pounds. 25 to go.

I can’t do Wednesday.

JESUS CHRIST

I can’t Wednesday either. I’m only free Fri-Sun.

love you cossey but that schedule SUCKS FROM THE START

Rule of thumb - Fri to Sunday is when most people are free…

I call some CSBS on the love part. Total legit w/ schedule part. Damn me and my attempts at getting a degree.

I am 100% for any friday.