GPNY TOMORROW anybody? (8/25/09)

I’m outta here on the 30th and have wanted to go to GPNY since the cruise down there last fall or whenever that was.

Myself and a few of the Guilderland squad will be heading down there regardless of turnout on here, I just figured I’d extend the invitation.

We’ll leave at 12PM, stopping at sonic on the way down (arrive and drive starts at 3, not 12 lol), meeting at crossgates, let me know if you’re interested, pm me, post on here, or my phone number in my website in my sig.

FINAL DEPARTURE TIME IS 12PM :smiley:

just pm you give me a call

Yes yes yes. Rami bitched out when we went to the city wednesday so I need to get down there.

Mini van ballin?

What’s the list of people so far?

ill see if we can take the minivan, if you clowns chip in a few $ for gas im sure momma kramer wont give a shit. its me, jiggs, dkid, fairbank, probably zach, and a few others pending

dom i pm’d ya back

Ok and I still have your mom’s jack from like 3 months ago:ohnoes
We should get that back in the car asap.

yeahhhh especially with me driving

leaving at 12, stopping at sonic on the way down, arrive and drive opens at 3, not 12 :facepalm :lol

We’re still having an official Shift trip later on this year FYI.

This gonna sound stupid… but is it handicapped accesable? Obvisouly they wouldnt let me drive a kart, but for eating and watching? If so I would bring my 4dr

i know, but myself and others probably wont be able to make it plus ive got nothing to do this week :smiley:

from what i can remember, yes it is. their site is www.gpny.com im sure it’s written somewhere in there.

going to be 79* and sunny the entire day, perfect for a cruise :smiley:

I predict fail because normal people work during the day.
w00t

I tried explaining this to the deranged giraffe and he failed to recognize…

Why not? You’ll be in the Bronx and all, just take the Harlem Line Metro North and it brings you straight to Mt Kisco playboy…

These dumb HS kids would get lost/mugged on the Metro North :rofl

Kramer I have my old Metro Card if you want to give it a try. :wink:

Yeah guess they need a big city boy like you to lead them around…

Metro North is pretty safe… Just don’t get out at 125th St unarmed.

(ok slightly exaggerated)

I’m just saying… unless you’ve been there before/are with someone who knows where they are going.

I hear ya… It’s not that hard man. Heck of a lot simpler (and probably less dangerous) than trying to get from Troy to Crossgates on CDTA back in the day… $hiiiiiizzznit

my roommate is from long island and his brother is going into his 3rd year at fordham, and i know DC like the back of my hand (the metro system at least) so im not too concerned about “figuring out” NYC, plus im a quick learner and love cities so i think ill be just fine. sure, there’ll be a learning curve, but nothing that I can’t handle i dont think

and we have 7 possibly 8 or 9 people going, not really a fail in my book for 1 day of “planning” lol

and archie, you’re right :lol. i guess i could make it. i dunno we’ll see. making H2O is my main priority right now :rofl

And giraffes can see everything… you cant get lost. Yeah I’m not gonna be making this.