GPNY FEb 9th POST NOW TO GET IN !

right but in the other gpny thread we started off saying that a weekday is better because we want to go when

its less crowded
cheaper
and NOT on the weekends

:facepalm

well i love you as much as you love me i guess thats how it is

fuck I have labs weds

Place is open until 10-11pm depending what week day. Could be easier for some people if we do an evening sesh?

What ya guys think about the evening ?

Look, were not all gonna make the same day… Some can do weekdays, not weekends…etc etc… so this thread needs a direction. Im in for Wed… as long as Wayne makes it… gotta have the King Wayne

Probably need to set two dates…next wed the 9th being one of them… then maybe a weekend in a few weeks

singh lets do the weekend!! LOL i really dont care what day it is

Wednesdays Saturdays and Sundays for me.

good , wednesday it is

Ok wednesday it is

lets do monday, +1 for monday here, fuck wednesdays!

I say we should try f1 Boston…would like to get out and try that one. Already did the GPNY one, as most of you probably already have also. But either way its a blast! I’m in if it fits in my schedule which is almost never a Wensday. :lol

make a thread about F1

alright go on monday with your men, i’ll go on wednesday with my boys

yo wednesday the 9th is a MAYBE for me. I actually have stuff scheduled for that week at work and I need to get it done before friday. Because I’m not at work on fridays. :slight_smile: So how bout Friday the 11th?

Wayne how about Wednesday 9th man if I change it to Friday its not gonna work for more people than just one

Comon bro

what i say fool! i actually have work to do and i’m the only one here that can do my job!!!

What the FUCK.

I work er’day all day on the weekends. Just saying.

The supertrack on Fridays is ballin as HELL if none of you have done it yet. Sooo much more fun and not that much more expensive per minute on track if I remember right.

Friday or weekend would be better

weekends are out because my boss like to make sure I have no life at all. however as long as i’m not working on wed ill be down to go anytime after noon

Imma need someone to come literally .6 miles out of the way to pick me up at the metro north station if this actually happens :rofl