Chevy Cobalt...

Is that Chevy’s GTO?

Commercial’s have me curious…

No the cobalt is the replacement for the Cavalier. Its built on a delta platform If I;m not mistaken.

correct

but no prize for you

sc’ed cavy really…

"08-01-2004: DETROIT - Chevrolet has announced a unique way to introduce the Cobalt, Chevrolet’s all-new premium small car that will arrive in dealer showrooms this fall. From August 2 through October 18, Chevrolet will reward consumers who place early orders for Cobalt. Depending on the model ordered, select options will be included at no extra charge to the consumer. Customers who pre-order the Cobalt coupe or sedan model will receive a spoiler valued at $275; those who pre-order the LS model will receive a sunroof valued at $725 and those who pre-order either the LT sedan or SS Supercharged coupe will receive a sunroof and XM Satellite Radio hardware valued at $1,050.

Cobalt will offer three coupe models and three sedan models. The MSRP for the Cobalt Coupe and Sedan will be $14,190. The MSRP for the Cobalt LS coupe and sedan will be $16,485. Pricing for the LT sedan will be $18,760. The Cobalt SS Supercharged will be priced at $21,995. Pricing includes destination and freight charges."

http://www.co59.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=22&mode=&order=0&thold=0

mid-high 14’s. Pretty much the same thing as the Saturn Ion Redline

I want one…think I should trade in the cavy?

$21,000 for a cavalier? eh, if it runs same numbers as the ion redline… id say no