Chevy's response to the new Mustang

:ugh:

:hahano:

:rofl:

maybe if they made the monte RWD like they promised.

GM is fallin out of the picture…

wtf do they have to offer thats going to compare with the new mustang gt for 25,000 dollars…and when that new camaro comes out…it will prob. be like 35-40k for it…GM should come back with something v8 RWD for under 30k…wait they did have that…the f-bodys…but they r now gone

well, at least its good to know that Chevy’s Marketing Director is so in touch with its base performance car customers.

actually, there is heavy speculation, that the Monte Carlo will come out in 07 as RWD 5.3L V8, approximately 300hp.

Along with the return of the Camaro

but in all honesty… the 240hp/280tq FWD 3700lb Monte Carlo SS, has no business even trying to compete against the 300hp/310tq RWD 3400lb Mustang GT.

The Cobalt? christ, it cant even get into the 14’s

GTO

guess again… $34,670 for a 2005 400hp LS2 GTO at 3780lbs

:ugh:

no wonder no one is buying them.

wonder if the LS2 and possibly some more arrgessive styling will make the GTO more of a player. i think that it could be, just needs to be a bit more agressive looking. the addition of the LS2 is awesome though. but yeah $$$$$

no, people weren’t buying the 350hp/360tq 3780lb LS1 GTO for $33,600 in 2004

I think with the 50 more hp, and 50 more tq… along with the actual dual outlet exhaust, new rear bumper, and ram air hood. The 05 may sell

u can get 2004’s for liek 24,xxx…but idk…still not all that great

cheapest youre getting a new left over 2004 GTO is $25998, thats after all discounts and rebates

thats basically selling the car right down to invoice, including dealer hold back, and throwing down all rebates

which then it would be an ok deal, but the new 2005 GT still will romp on it, it’s tested to be about .3 faster in the 1/4mi

about the same handling numbers, and build quality is a tad above it

x2

sooooo sorrrrryyyyyyyy

$2000 is a big diff :wink:

maybe i was sayin 24,995 huh…what u going to say then…i was only off a grand then mr. konw it all…huh…

ok i know a grand is still a lot

I urge you to goto a dealer, and offer them $25,000 :wink: theyre going to want to keep their dealer hold back for comissions :slight_smile: