Chevy's response to the new Mustang

maybe i will…my brother was going to buy one when the first came out…and since my dads very good firend that he grew up with is the number one seller for gm this year and works there…he was going to give him money off the 34k sticker…

you’ll get it for $26,000 no prob, which imo is a better deal than an 05 for $35,000.

$26,000 for the GTO
$1000 for new rear bumper, and dual outlet exhaust
$900 for hood and paint
$700 for a cam
$1100 for headers

$29700 for about 450hp (crank hp)

Savings of: $4800 over a 2005 GTO, which will have 50hp less than your modded 04 :wink:

the gto looks like poop, after they restyle it maybe they’ll sell some. now we got the charger comming in the mix too. But if someone wanted a 300 they’d buy one, the charger is almost identical. There was one design that was one of the finalists, the car was a 4 door but it had the look of a two door. it takes a lot to get a 4 door to look like a two door coupe. They woulda sold like crazy.

im not being a dick to u blue…

I LOVE YOU BLUE!!! :usingwillfarrelvoice:

thats waht i was thinkng

Like i said awhile ago, the 05 mustang will dominate the GTO in sales :booty:

then again, I dont believe anything on the interweb

i doubt it. Most of those consumers dont care that much about 50 more hp.

nascar…:rofl:

yes GM sucks and the stang will continue with sales leading. one of america’s favorite cars. now you want something will pull a high 13 to low 14 for around 26k. try a GEN III motor’d RCSB silverado/seirra. may not be the best for handling but they can take alot of ppl by surpise

Maybe not in performance, but it might be a competator in the 40 year olds and up demigrafic as a DD.

so the Z06 was a bad idea?

no, of course not. But had the C5 been switched mid run so that ALL C5’s were Z06 spec, do you think they would have sold a shitload more of them?

Look at the demographic. Its all old fucks. They dont need an extra 50 hp to drive 10mph below the speed limit.

Governor shuts the car off @ 75mph or 3,000 rpm ^ :kekegay:

demographic on the GTO is men ages 28-41

Corvette is 35-68
Z06 is 32-47
F-body was men 20-35 for the V8 models.
the SS/WS6/Firehawk were targetted at men 27-35

Mustang GT was targetted at Men 20-30
Mustang Cobra has a target audience of Men 24-40

did you know half of all facts are just made up

ok…

now are they really

www.chevycobalt.com

at least they are trying… starting at 22k, 205hp, little 5speed…

http://www.chevrolet.com/i/gallery/cobalt/ext_gallery01.jpg

http://www.chevrolet.com/i/gallery/cobalt/int_gallery01.jpg

rip off of a tibby :rofl: