25 reasons why GM...

needs to build a new camaro (from GM high-tech performance)

1. V-8 rear-wheel-drive coupes are finally back in style.
  2. “zeta-lite” sounds futuristic and cool.
  3. A redesign gives gm the opportunity the recapture the non-enthusiast segment that it lost with the fourth-gen cars.
    22.“GTO vs Mustang” sounds ok, but doesnt have the same ring to it.
  4. If they dont, Dynacorn Classic Bodies might beat them to the punch.
  5. Gold-chain and musk wearing, Z28- loving jabronies have moved onto imports, making them even more annoying.
  6. Because a line up of SS vehicles isn’t complete without “Camaro SS”.
  7. Z28
  8. F-Body business is down at our favorite retail and service shops.
  9. Because weenies having mid-life crises think their 300 HP Mustang GT’s are fast.
  10. GM’s displacement on demand V-8s could prove to the world that great power and excellent fuel economy could co-exist in a high-volume musclecar.
  11. Because ford guys are too damn smug these days.
  12. LS3 V-8
  13. 2003 was the first time in the last 35 years that a new camaro wasnt on the road.
  14. Automotive journalists could finally stop peppering GM communications with “when are you building a new camaro?”
  15. A hell of a lot more people can afford a $26,000 new car than a $34,000 new car.
  16. GM’s impeccably designed, astoundingly powerful engines need a stylish new home.
  17. Where else will hormone-crazed high-school kids make out?
  18. An LS1 Z28 went high 12s with 305 HP. An LS2 or LS3 powered camaro would haul ass.
  19. Because the insurance rates of young men all across america are shamfully low.
  20. Idiotic, tire-smoking antics are performed best in a camaro.
  21. Chicks dig it.
  22. To show the world that its stylists are capable of producing a bitchin’ camaro that we can all be proud of.
  23. Because the 2005 mustang has for laughing all the way to the bank.

AND the number one reason…

1. It’s an american icon thats been gone way to long :frowning:

truth;
:blue:
now i know your cool because i read that mag also

I’m more into mustangs but, gm should bring back the f body, and sadly there is a decent chance I would buy one. Since a fondness for big cube naturally aspirated engines and a fondness for mustangs can’t seem to coexist anymore.

i get that mag every month and i think its very good…its one of the better ones that are out

picked it up last night and saw that list…just had to post it so everyone could have a little reading material.

Good mag, not enought GP stuff in there though :frowning:

:mullet: not a single mention of the mullet???

great, another generation of mullet owners :mullet:

FWD camaro has a nice ring to it.

yeah front wheel drive rules :jerkit: