Chimney Sweeping / Cleaning

With the recent drop in temperatures on Saturday my wife spiraled into a panic and the solution for the problem was to fire up our new pellet stove. I must admit it worked well and did a great job knocking off the chill. I went through the records the homeowner gave us and although it hasn’t been used much since it was last cleaned, we decided it might be safer having someone look into it than ending up as a couple cinders. Anyone recommend someone in the Southtown’s area that could do a cleaning and not require I give up a major internal organ as payment? Thanks in advance.

Fireplace Outlet ftw

Hope they are willing to come out this far. Will give them a try.

If you need this still, or for future reference -

Kyle @ RSB Services - 716-310-0110.

I believe all he does is chimney cleaning @ a flat rate…I don’t think he charges extra for distance or difficulty. You’d have to double check with him though.

Totally ironic. Countryside S & C were just here this morning. I remember my wife mentioning RSB a time or two but I had to leave this task on her plate. She ended up calling them because they serviced it previously. Will def. look this thread up again next year and call your boy. Thanks again.

Just had mine done. 4 chimneys, one insert re-face, completely cleaned, inspected, etc. $734 including tax. Dude was there for about 4 1/2 hours. Materials for the repair were about $150.