Chinese Democracy is out..

And it’s the best rock release of the last 15 years. If you have not listened to the actual album from start to finish, don’t bad mouth it until you listen to it.

This is the new G&R album? I have not been a fan of their new stuff, or their old stuff for that matter, but I’ll give it a shot if you’re giving it such rave reviews ;D

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

I just dont think GNR without Slash is really GNR.
Slash:
http://www.lewzworld.com/famousguitarsounds/pics/slash.jpg

Not Slash:
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1952/buckethead1xf0.jpg

im going to download it now and listen to it while im playing my 360, i love old GnR stuff, ill report back in a bit and let you klnow that i tihnk.

Heard mixed things about it. I’ll keep my mouth closed until I listen to it though.

Thanks for the update, waltbabyluv, and now back to Frank in the studio. Frank?

:lol

Honestly, does it really matter? Maybe Axl should have not kept the GNR name, but the music is AMAZING. That’s all that matters. The new band can play the old stuff better then the old band anyway.

i have only listen to a couple songs, i like it, but idk about the best rock album in the last 15 years. ill have to put it on after mudvayne.

i heard a few songs and it sounds awesome :nod

I only listened to the first few songs so well see,

…I dunno, when I saw gnr live on tv with buckethead they were just a bad cover band of themselves…

just listened to the whole thing, and i dunno if i just can’t get into mainstream rock anymore, but it doesnt strike me as best rock album of the last 15 years, good, but nothing amazing.

Did buckethead replace slash on lead guitar? I personally think buckethead is the more talented guitarist. Not saying slash isnt incredibly talented but I just think buckethead is a hair better.

whats up with the synthesized sounding drums?

best pop album in the last fifteen years, maybe

axl is a selfish egotistical midgit :umm

just my .02

Just listened to it. Album is absolutely terrible. :idiots

Sounds like shit from American Idol…

Considering that you are the guy that posts about spinning the tires until 80MPH in a Cobalt, your opinion does not surprise me in the least.

I listened to it from front to back… it sucks. I am a big fan of classic rock, and a BIG Guns n Roses fan… there’s just something about it that I don’t like. I understand bands change over time, their sound can change, etc. I just don’t think it’s a good change for this band. Even if it isn’t recently recorded music, it is their latest release.

Sorry?

Ah, and don’t be a douche bag and bring something I said about a month or two ago that pertains to my car into an otherwise civilized argument about MUSIC…wtf? And with a nice little corvette like yours, you should know what happens to traction when the temperature drops. If you want, i’ll throw you the keys and you can go out and beat on my car and prove yourself wrong. But only if I get to do the same to your C5 after. ;D

Carry on.

The album is great-but I’m sure you probably prefer the direction that Slash wanted to take the music, rather then where Axl wanted to take it.

As far as your car goes, but unless the road is wet/oiled down (or you have spare tires on the front), there is no way it’s spinning the tires anywhere near 80MPH. Can anyone here actually picture a Cobalt rolling up to them at 80mph on the Northway blowing the tires off? It’s not a diss on your car as I actually like the model in question. You drive my car? No thanks-you’d probably wreck it the first time you got on the gas.

Yes, I do prefer the direction slash wanted to take the music. 100x better than Axl IMO. I just think the new album is terrible and should not have been named Guns n Roses. Guns n Posers, maybe. :lol

And you’re right, I must have been lying about my car. It’s not a twin turbo vette so there’s not a chance in hell it can spin the tires :nuts Let alone on dry pavement…

It’s not a fast car by any means, but it has no problem roping the tires off especially in the cold weather lol. You probably don’t know what I have done to it anyway, not that it matters because it’s not making power anywhere near your gem of a TT 'vette, but who cares regardless. It’s not really anything worth bragging about even, because if your tires are spinning then you aren’t going anywhere as opposed to if they were hooking. But yah, worn front tires on 17" rims and ~30* road temps… get on it and let the clutch out quick, and it will spin to the top of 2nd gear. In the summertime temps with summer rubber and the 18" wheels, not a chance in hell. It might get a chirp out of the 1-2 shift, but no spin unless it is cooler out.

If I saw a cobalt rolling up next to me on the highway roping the tires off, I would be confused as fuck. Especially mine since it doesn’t even look like a SC or TC one with the winter rims and small spoiler. People probably think “what a ricer, cobalt LS with a bodykit and fake SS badges” :rofl