Any BIG Guns N' Roses fans?

I’ll keep this short. I follow an AMAZING cover band and go to their shows whenever they are in the northeast, and I want to go to Sellersville PA on Thursday night to see them, but I may not have enough people to go with me…anyone interested in going? i’d pay the hotel, you’d just have to pay your ticket (like 15 bucks), and pitching in for the cab to/from the venue would be nice…

Travis

i would go ! sounds easy and cheap and fun … like a slut

funny that you should mention them, a lady i work with found a old school guns n’ roses keychain here at work, ive been rockin. if you want it trav you can have it.

if i didnt have class that night id so be down to go

I wouldnt drive around the corner to see the real GNR if they were playing

what he said.

me either i’de walk

:rofl

even the 1987 GNR with all the right members and not some douchebag with a bucket on his head?

HEY! dont you pick on buckethead!

http://www.premiumseatsusa.com/concert/Buckethead/images/buckethead_jk02.jpg

:facepalm

I used to love Guns n Roses. Im just not into them anymore. Them and Metallica. Cant stand either one of them anymore. I wish they could have just kep their mouths shut and keep making good music.

I cant stand Metallica anymore either. I used to listen to them in highschool. Now I change the station when theyre on.

Now they sound like some kids banging on garbage cans in a garage with their dad trying to sing.

do u still have that gay radio station in new york, that plays 3 metallica songs or whatever EVERY HOUR just cuz the “owner says so” …

I dont mind metallica but not all the time, here and there is ok and the last album they did was alright… but when it comes to metal i dont get into it as much and get easily burnt out…

OMG the edge on mondays i wanna shoot myself its fucking annoying!!!

I think all the rock stations do that stupid shit or atleast it seems that way

103.1 does it at 8…

One of them does Metallica Mondays too

already stated that, sir

Bad enough the edge has that flaming queer dj on all day. I cant stand him.