Chipping an ECU

Ok First setup. 92 civic vx. I have ( engine wize) An 94 integra LS swap. Full with ECU. I have DC Header, Full Exhaust system. NO cat. I got a short ram intake. Rest of the car is Full coilovers, Whole cars sitting on urethane bushings. ect

Will chipping the Ls ecu make any difference in performance. Like will you feel anything. I know you dont get much. And i dont have much engine mods except for a swapped civic. But Is it worth it. And If i take it to hybrid. How long am i out of a car.

go to pgmfi.org

as for power added, im not sure talk to hybrid on that note im not sure what they usually can pull out of damn neer stock motors, as for how long u will be out of a car, denis can prob get that dialed in in like 1-2 hours worst case

hell yea you will actually get to use your bolt ons for power…I have seen like a 15hp increase with tuning(AEM EMS) but chipping does the same. Your car won’t compensate much for bolt ons…chip that shit. Like joe said check out pgmfi.org you can learn a lot of shit by learning how to tune. I would personally never tune my rides. I think I could get it safe to drive, but to squeeze out the last 10-15 hp, you need a dyno…its worth it IMO. Peopel pay $700+ for exhaust systems/headers, but to get the full increase in power you should get it tuned.

kool Ill pm hybrid If i can remember there sn

Tuning an LS with just a few bolt-ons isn’t really going to justify the cost of chipping and any dyno time ($100-???). Better increases in power would most likely be seen by bolting in some crower LS cams (cheap used, $100-$200) untuned for about the cost of dyno time or even better bang for the buck in the big picture bolting on a VTEC head ($400-$600). After getting cams or switching the head, then invest in chipping/dyno time to see much better gains for your money.