CHODA 08 BUILD - ITS ALIVE AND RUNS GOOOOD

I got the same…and I was like who txt me a block shot lol

Well this explains that mysterious title I got.

You got that title by where you voted in the drag racing poll.

HAHAHA at custom title

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50220

Whoops. I didn’t know choda and bighands were screen names until this thread. (thought that poll selection was the sarcastic one for people like me that don’t drag race anymore)

:rofl: HAHAHA this is the 1st time ive seen this, its awesome

:lol: @ the custom title and the poll. :tup: brotha. Like I said you need any extra wrenchin done lemme know.

congrats on being the fastest person on nyspeed…

:lol:

no really, not being a douche that looks sick, and i hope im there when you make your first pass into the 8’s… (thats my guess)

I have always <3 fox bods…

-steve

haha. badass

wow i can only dream of having a motor that nasty in my fox. nice build man :tup:

I cant take that title.

u can have it, untill mike comes back out :wink:

lol, I’m pretty sure there are three (that I know of) that are faster then you… assuming you have the same goal as last years.

SHHHH don’t mention names. It is better to not let the nut huggers know who is actually fast or they will be forced to jump ship and try to find faster nuts to hang on.
So choda this thing looks like it will rip pretty good. When are you getting it to the track? Looks great man.

:word: :rofl: at people thinking sub 160 traps = fastest

Itll be out soon enough. Im sure you guys will hear/see it.

^ fucking word, lol

:rofl:

No wai anyone is jumping on the Choda bandwagon. I mean, c’mon… he’s not boosted, he’s RWD, he’s a fox body, his post count is under 1k… he’s pretty much a waste of bandwidth. HE DOESN"T EVEN HAVE HELLO KITTY!

Got the timing chain, timing cover, oil pump, pick up, pan, heads, lifters…

waiting on my new pushrods to come in. then intake and carb.

and then final install.

I would have pics but i left my camera at work over the weekend.

AFR 225 (pimp new style, wait and see pics of these monsters)
:snky: big hands cam
Comp Cams Pro Magnum 7/16 Rockers
Comp Cams Solid Super Roller Lifters
Bling Vic jr intake (i know i should have a super vic, next year)
etc etc…

soon enough boys

nope ur faster than me so i think u should call him out and race him first thing. i’m just a measly little bracket racer…

Sounds like its comming together great jt can’t wait to see it in person! Get ahold of me i’ll go to the track with you

mike

Yea, im thinkin about inviting some friends over for the install and fire. we’ll see.

better idea.

meet me on zee highweigh on za zixxer! yea yea