Chris' 2007 Husqvarna 510 SMR Supermoto

Figured i’d start a thread on my latest purchase. It’s a MINT (and I mean mint) 2007 Husqvarna 510 SMR with 1128 miles on it. Street legal, of course. It has a GPR steering damper, sliders all around, bark buster hand guards, Azonic handlebars, integrated tail/signals, jetted, all of the emissions and restrictive shit removed, and prolly some other little things I am missing.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2737/218/23/747952036/n747952036_2891527_6616695.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2737/218/23/747952036/n747952036_2892500_2321763.jpg

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2737/218/23/747952036/n747952036_2892501_7412530.jpg

It’s going to be a fun summer. :excited Big thanks to Brian (CrazYZ250) for helping me find this bike and pick it up. :thumbup

wow now there’s a fucking dream bike! congrats dude!

nice bike, my buddy anthony had a Husky, i think it was a 630, not positive, but it was a monster and stupid fast

Could it possibly have been the 610 supermoto? Or was it a dirtbike. I was looking at the 610 sumo, its a very very nice bike and actually better for the street, but it weighs 70lbs more and has pretty much the same HP. This thing is more of a race oriented bike, which I really wasn’t looking for but now that I have it and have been riding I am glad I went with the lighter and more nimble machine :slight_smile: Only issue really is that the maintenance is more intensive on the 510SMR, which I don’t mind since I will be doing all of that myself anyways.

People complain that they aren’t too comfortable to ride, I was out for at least a half hour last night and I found the bike to be very comfortable. I plan on riding all day Sunday though, so I guess that will be the ultimate test.

Also the kickstand on this thing is fucking GAY. It has this auto retract feature, so basically if you take the weight off the stand it snaps up by itself. I almost dropped the fucking thing last night when I was setting it on the stand :lol I will be taking care of that this weekend. Brian can attest to this, its a stupid design on Huskys part.

And thanks for the compliments so far guys :thumbup Really appreciate it.

it was an smr. 610 sounds right. bike was silly…too much

Hah, yeah they definitely move out. Imagine the power of the 610 in a 70lb lighter and more race oriented chassis, and you have the 510 :slight_smile: It’s stupid fast.

Can you guys see all 3 pics, or just the one?

Carbs FTW!

470 vs 510 race between my driveways? lol

Oh, youre goin down Georgie Poo

race against my friend’s CR500 once we finish modding it? :ninja

Once this monsoon of rain stops in the next week, we gotta ride. I want to find out how that stabilizer works out for you. My KTM is sketchy sometimes under wot romps. the front tire unweights and any little bump you hit shakes the front end alot.

nice bike. get that one off of indy440 on the nadsny forum. i cant believe he sold it!!

Yeah, thats the bike. Thing is friggin MINT.

I rode this thing alll over today. :excited Oh my god, I have never had this much fun on anything with a motor before. It was myself, my buddys WR450 supermoto, a SV650s, WR250 street legal dirtbike, and an F4i all ridin around. It was so much fun, everything on the road turns into a damn jump :lol: I couldn’t help ride on a few sidewalks, rip up some grass, and wheelie all over and do endos when I stop, especially since I started getting used to the bike towards the end of the day. It’s addicting. We were in an office complex fooling around and two cops came, basically told us to leave and don’t come back. Then I got on it a little in 3rd and rode a wheelie out for like 50ft or so, and I look ahead… what do I see? COP… fuck. He gave me the dirtiest look but he didn’t give chase.

I highly recommend these bikes to anyone looking to have as much fun as possible on two wheels.

Good story Leo. :facepalm

Bike looks Sick!! :thumbup

Thanks man

When are you getting yours?!

LMK if you need a little paystub photoshop for the bank… :lol

Soon

damn the last picture is near doms shop(synapse dom) ive ripped under that bridge in the background a few times!

So now YOU’RE driving across people’s lawns?

looks good broski!!!

Looks sick dude!