Chris Harris Videos (Mclaren P1, etc.)

now that is something I’m waiting for from top gear.

This was a solid wasted half hour at work. :tup:

I’m pretty confident the P1 will set the new best street car time around their track. I haven’t seen much about the 918 so I have no idea how it will stack up. I know if it beats the P1 Jeremy is going to go by Jennifer for the rest of the season.

I don’t know, the 918 had a lot more tire under it, right?

i cannot see Mclaren letting Porsche beat them… I’m not even sure that Porsche cares or is trying to set that kind of records because it would defeat the purpose of the Bugatti Veyron at the top of the VW group.

Where I read or see the reviews doesn’t really matter. To me, it seems like this thing is the best of the best right now, not kinda sorta, it is.

X…

It’s a whole new thing.

FOLLOW UP VIDEO IN MAIN POST!

Full interview with McLaren’s chief test driver.

oh shit… @ 1:25 Giving PP3 to EVO Magazine… “they have 15,000 readers why wouldn’t you”

big dig… CH used to work there.

my goodness at 18:00+ when they start talking DRS and Ipass (KERS)… must feel.

:tup:

Cool video.

Bump for Chris Harris leaving Drive and starting his own YouTube channel:

The Welsh borders, 12 Oct 2014

January 2012 seems a long, long time ago. Back then I was told by people who didn’t know much that a web car video should be less than three minutes long and that overtseer was unpopular. I think we proved them wrong and am grateful to YouTube for giving me the chance to destroy tyres that other people pay for.

I’m also excited to announce that I’ve started working on my next phase of tyre obliteration and will be launching something new very soon. I’ll remain a close friend of the /DRIVE brand and involved in its future productions, but will be offering even more access to my content through the next phase of Chris Harris on Cars, which will launch its new YouTube channel, free to air, November 12.

Special thanks go to Neil Carey, my sidekick in so many adventures and, if he can still handle the general mentalness, the man who will work with me on this next phase. Of course the biggest thanks go to all the viewers who have supported my little show. I look forward to welcoming you to the next phase very soon.

Best

Chris

http://chris-harris.kinja.com/statement-from-chris-harris-1645507716?rev=1413181847142

we been going over this on FB already today broshot…

great move to Chris Harris and should sufficiently kill Drive+

should have had CH on a contract of sorts so that he couldnt do this so quickly. I have to imagine that they have a solid year’s worth of content in inventory as yet unreleased considering they had months of planning and havent been releasing much of anything as of late.

I love watching chriss harris but I am not willing to pay 4 bucks a month to watch him and I am glad I will be able to watch him again soon free.!

Harris was in a crash:

this dude is sitll awesome. we still talk about cars on here sometimes right?

i like the CS but i’ll stick with my M2 Comp.

i love his comment “whats the point of working if you cant buy stupid toys?”

i live by that.

2 Likes