Best Top Gear i've EVER seen...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7597336953345176378&q=top+gear

i love google video…this is nuts…not so much the footage and action, but the cars involved…

Zonda S, Ferrari F40, Porsche Carrera GT, Jag. XJ220, Ferrari Enzo…

and i almost forgot to mention…McLaren F1…

it gives you hope because it has turbo lag

HAHAHAHA

UH-STONISHING!

I <3 F40’s sooo much!!!

Nice vid :tup: they need to put that f-ing show back on dammit :banghead:

Tis has “fawf houndred break whorespowarr”

Top Gear is the shit.

A show that I can never get sick of. I just pray that The Discover Channel will bring it back: granted it was a watered down version, but its better than nothing.

And I would have to agree with Jeremy on his feelings towards cars: Road, seat, ass! Forget all this modern day BS, not soo much to computers, but the saftey requirements and emission requirements. They’re super cars, they should be exempt from that BS. The sheer fact of buying one is admitting to the fact that you might end up a smear on the pavement of some back road/highway. At least that’s my view. :gotme:

they are bringing it back… in a way… :ohnoes:

I would rather watch the uk version. Since its not edited, it wont loose any of its originality. And there are no commercials.

They should put the British version (not the version shown on TV here) on DVD. I’d buy it. I don’t care that the cars reviewed are not current. Its still interesting.

The show is as entertaining as it is informative. Plus i get a kick out of seeing people beat the piss out of million dollar cars, its like watching the maserati guy over and over.

:word:

“Supercars are designed to kill the poor.” :lol:

possible repost. i didnt watch it, but if thats the thing where they cant get the cars out of the parking garage cuz they all scrape then its a repost