Top Gear

:slight_smile: Hot damn I love the show Top Gear. Did anyone watch last nights episode?

What more can you ask for in a tv show that races a car around Nurenburgring while playing Tiesto in the background.

missed it… weren’t they supposed to do rally car vs. skateboard or something ridiculous?

yea, they had one of the mitsu evo (7 i think) group a rally cars racing the world’s best downhill off road skateboarder. it was cool. the skateboarder won. then they raced the skateboarder with one of the dakar rally trucks. the truck won that one. it was pretty badass.

also had a little short on a VW coraddo :tup: i loved that morgan.

wasn’t too impressed with last night…last weeks though, with the zonda…drool…and was pretty sweet to see a 300ZXTT on it the first time i ever catch the show last week for the burnout thingie…

I DVR the show every week. bring a VCR or dvd burner over

wont blank cd’s work?

and who the hell are you that you’re like inviting me to bring a dvd burner over…i dont want to be molested, i’m not sposed to be meeting/talking to strangers online…mom’s rules, not mine

I’m not trying to sell you crack:lolsign:

is it online?

he wont…lol he seemed pretty cool when i met him at taffy’s…lol

I DVR it everyweek :tup:

i fucking love that show

very well done show… Editing is imacculate… Ive never seen a show done so well… :tup:

i liked the review on the new 5 series last night :tup:

word, though it is an ugly car

i love how EVERYTHING is controlled through the little controller on the console…all digital…so snazzy…

I love that show. I was happy to see they mentioned the VW Corrado.

the knob was kinda big and ugly though, be better if it was touch screen

I have to check that out. I love that show though.
The only thing I don’t like is their hatred of American cars. They liked the C6 Vette but found plenty of opportunity to bash it.
They love their TVR’s and Jags. I want to see them acknowledge that TVR’s are piles of shit that constantly break down. Don’t get me wrong, they are amazing performers…when they work.

Top gear is definalty the best show ever IMO. I enjoy the full uncut hour long UK version… with no commercials. The US version takes parts of the show out. Has anyone on here ever seen older episodes? If I can find the link to where they are I will post it up.

link or die! I never get a chance to watch tv anymore. can anyone tell me the showtimes and what channel it’s on?

The shows they are showing on Discovery are all re-edited shows that already aired in Europe if I’m not mistaken. You should be able to Bit Torrent any of the shows.