Christmas Bonus at Work

I just got $100 bonus after working 43 hours this week
weak.

Last year my mom got $3000
This year, $0. :rofl

as of last week we were on track to hitting our yearly goal. If we do, it will be upwards of $1500 or so. Im keeping my fingers crossed… lol, esspecially since I missed out on last years bonus by 5 friggin days (was hired on 10/5 and the cut-off was 9/30 for new hires FML)

I got $100 minus taxes came to $92, but they have us leave on christmas eve at 2 without pay for the rest of the day so I lost 3 hrs and then we close today at 2 instead of 5 so Im loosing another 3 hours, so all together I lost $72, so more less my “bonus” was only $20 :lmao oh but wait it gets better next saturday we close early too due to the new year so I lose another 3 hours so more less I got no christmas bonus LOL FTL

But you have a BMW so… Instant winner DING DING DING

Got a box of cookies and a bottle of champagne… And the owner bought everyone pizza for lunch the other day.

couple days off from work, whole company was brought out to breakfast and we all got a giftcard for lowes,homedepot and a 100 buck

actually, the raise wouldn’t come into effect until the next term; and that’s after it gets voted on.

i got laid off

$0. But Dec 23rd - Jan 4th off. Court recess and Holidays biotches!!!

No bonus- : /

Anyone have annual reviews? I am writing up mine right now. It’s a bit weird to evaluate yourself.

Oh God! I had to do that at Albany Med. Sooo dumb!

I was written up this year, but I hope to have a good review under my new mgmt. Not sure how that affects my raise, if at all. God there are some damned aweful people in charge out there FTL. Chill factor just thinking about my old supervisor.

It has pros/cons but it’s pointless if people are just going to check “EXCELLENT” across the boards. My company does very strict review process at mid year and final year as well as DAP (Development Action Plans) which is aligned for you to complete objectives to bring you forward to move up the chain.

I ended up not getting a bonus, but im just happy that I have my job

Ugh, Good lord I hate corporate america. Bone chilling to the core. FTL. I’m going to puke now.

Ugh I had mine due a few weeks ago. Always a pain, but I usually write it well so I make out good on it every year.

Are you honest about yourself? There are always things to improve upon.

We had our reviews back in November… I had to do a self evaluation, and then sat down with the boss to talk about it. We pretty much agreed on most of the stuff, and then he asked me to do a couple more pet projects that weren’t in there over this next year… Sneaky, but at least we agreed on the rest of it…

Yes very honest about it. My managers know me and the quality of my work. No reason to check excellent on everything, there is a whole section for “development needed”. A lot of people here just spew BS, it usually doesn’t get them the promotion they want :lol