Christmas Drifting

if i were you i’d go from 15-20. that way you don’t have to worry about getting that thing moving off the line, and you can use big 1st gear V8 grunt to dust me. i’ll do a dig too. don’t make me bust out the fenderwell intake!

lol you must be helen keller then bc i didn’t see or hear any of that.

Haha we will see. Let’s go from a dig and do consecutive runs increasing in 5 mph increments until we hit 30 :lol:, then we’ll go from another 50 roll again.

first you need to change your serpentine belt son! that thing was squeaking like a rat!

i guess i belong in a special school then lol. he needs to make another video.

I don’t know why it did that because I just had the heater door motor replaced and they should have fixed it. And since I’m a noob how do I fix it?

serpentine/accessory belt? that thing has nothing to do with the heater door motor…

when i fit my underdrive pulleys, i had to put in a shorter belt to make up for it. i actually managed to do it without tools. it’s all model-specific, but basically you need to play around with your tensioner to slip the old one off and new one on. i’m sure you could manage it in a weekend…

I know it has nothing to do with the heater motor, I just would have assumed that after ripping my entire dash out and putting it back in they would have noticed the squeaking that started right after they put my dash back together. Anyways I’ll fix it before we run again.

sounds good. some shops are just shit faces: they’ll do all that work, but be too lazy to do one last thing.

lol ive had my beater up on snow piles like that a few times this year so far, i paid 150 for it why not lol still runs/drives good too

are you talking about your cutty?