Christmas Drifting

Story? Sounds like an asshole with no regard for his vehicle to me.

would you have regard for that vehicle?

LMFAO

all in good fun though.

Haha you are exactly right. We didn’t think it was going to go up the snowbank just into it. We laughed so hard after he did that.

Who would even subject their vehicle to that kind of abuse. I know snow is forgiving but that is kinda asking for it.
:picard:

the more i look at it, the more i like it!

When you drive a sub-$1000 car why wouldn’t you.

or have a warranty

i doubt that pontiac still cares about a car that they built over a decade ago.

but it’s true, for less than $1000, why not do that? it’s either that, or rent a car for it :sword:

Hell, I drive a $25K car and every chance I get i am in a parking lot blowing cyclones…or drifting the village streets…

He crashed into a snow bank on purpose. I want pics of your 25k dollar car reverse into a big ass snowbank like that.

it’s an old grand prix you stupid fucks

let it go

i want pics of that too, but not so that you can make a point about anything! i just wanna see more cars at a 45 degree angle to the ground lol.

heres me down at fuhrmann rd.havent gotten vids of snow drifting yet.

my eyes tell me EF civic, my ears tell me VTEC, but research tells me it’s a neon. post some more vids, and especially pics if you can…i’m kinda scared of those bright blue foglights, they could be the start of something bad…

Hehe. Good runs today. I wanna run you again after you taught me that little automatic shift trick. And you actually made me wanna cam, intake, and add pulleys to the exploder.

ugh oh god.

i did it once and i’ll do it again…
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj270/nsogiba/kitten_die.jpg

How to drift:

1. Sell Neon, it’s just not suitable
  2. Grab one of the many 240’s available
  3. Practice

EDIT: but on the flip side, i do give him credit for getting out there and at least trying. i can think of plenty of ricers that think leaning on their fender is awesome

lol i honestly think you would have a much better chance like that man. plus that thing had a beastly 1st gear jump on that one run going like 30…that thing would be beast for a DD truck with the stuff you mentioned.

plus i kinda wanna figure out a way to make a homemade intake for you too…

:shoot:home depot engineering rocks

haha Home Depot here we come! I wanna run again though. At least once more from a dig and then once from a 30 just to see how much that helps.