Chrome SLP 10 spoke wheels

I want to sell my chrome 10 spokes that are on my car right now. They are in good condition with no curb rash, but the inside of the spokes have a little bubbling going on. This happens to ALL 10 spokes. You cant tell, unless you are either touching it, or have your face in it. Wheels come with two, 275 series tires. The other 2 wheels wont have tires on them. I dont need two complete sets of wheels, so I decided to sell these for the rear end fund.

mostly everyone has seen these wheels, so I wont post pics yet but if someone wants to see pics, or check them out in person just post up. Looking for $500 obo

just sell all ur other aftermarket wheels. its ur 2nd time around with them ull regret selling them again!

Sell the Ruffs. Not these!

ruffs are long gone.

The other wheels I have are Chrome C6 Z06. They are 1.5" wider in the rear, then these 10 spokes and they have my 305 drag radials on them.

ahh icic. Glws dude

These are also listed on craigslist for $100 more. I have someone coming to look at them this week.

up top

You posted it on my birthday so give em to me for free for a late B-day present!!

i agree

LOL your dreamin! $500 for these wheels is cheap to begin with!

Since when do you pay for shit on your birthday? lol

sense always.

you want them or not?

just keep em dude lol

I dont need two complete sets of wheels. Besides, with the 12 bolt these wheels arent wide enough to run the tire I want. My c6z’s are.

ahhhhhhh

Nah I gotta pass I dont wanna buy 4 cause that just makes it more $ for 2 wheels i wont ever use… If you ever change your mind to split em up let me know I guess… GLWS

then I will sell you two for $500 LOL

Reeeeaaalllly?

My Spidey Since is tingling.