Chrysler/Fiat Merger

Didn’t see this coming.

that should be interesting…

Fix It Again Tony!!!

there is a guy in bethel that works on alot of fiats and his name is Tony. and a few of the cars i towed there had that on the back of it.

anything chrysler touches goes bankrupt. See ya later Fiat :sadwavey:

if it will get them to offer the Abarth 500 SS here then i’m all for it.

I’d rock a Grande Punto Abarth or Grande Punto Abarth essesse

http://www.here.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/fiat-grande_punto_abarth_2008_1280x960_wallpaper_01.jpg
http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/A/abarth/03-large/08-grand-punto-ess-f3q-s.jpg

but who knows, maybe some market, somewhere, will discover it can’t get enough of the Sebring.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Saw them testing that on Top Gear last month. I would take one in a heartbeat.

Too bad nothing else in their stable looks really appealing.

i had to check and see if shalerpunk posted this fuckin hidious car

The main point of this merger was for Fiat to utilize the plants Chrysler already has in place and the dealership program. For instance the PT Cruiser plant will be turned into a Fiat production facility. Great news for the American car industry as Fiat has some great cars they offer in Europe. To bad we won’t see anything for years.

This could very well be the first step in bringing over the smaller compact and possibly even diesel models that do so well in the European markets. I still am skeptical of Americans embracing small cars at all, but you have to start somewhere.

I wouldn’t mind having a small car except for the fact that an F-350 could be coming up behind me.

I would rather be a small percentage safer in a bigger car than have some more MPG.

you don’t have to like the look…but any TRUE car enthusiast will have respect for this car

the abarth SS is bad ass… very light, 160hp boosted 1.3L & crazy handle.

With that logic, You are in the majority.

I don’t like the looks of the 500, but I do like the Grande Punto Abarth SS much more, looks and size wise. 155 HP for the Abarth, and 180 HP for the Abarth SS. Not that big of a car, it would probably scoot pretty well.

I had to do a double take and make sure that car wasn’t a VW Beetle. Not a big fan

x2

gross

i hope it works out

somewhere, ShalerPunk’s raging hard on just tore through his pants.