Chuck Liddell on Kimbo slice

A lot of those guys talk about the ground game… but if you look at the heavyweights… which is what Kimbo is… who is really going to take him to the ground and be effective?

Mir got lucky… he was smart about it, but he got lucky.

I just think Kimbo is a tough dude… and Ortiz would make for a good fight.

Tito couldnt take liddel to the ground for nuthin. Then got pounded when he HAD to fight chuck toe to toe. Ken shamrock is a huge talker. tito made him his bitch and it was sad to see him barely fighting back. Bass rutten training Kimbo and being a badass like he is…I think he definately has the potential to knock out some big names in time and I hope he does. yes they are starting him out slow, but they know people will expect him to fight some “real” fighters. And I’m sure we will get what we are askin for. I heard he might be fighting Frank shamrock :gotme:

Jack your an idiot… u just said that kimbo and ortiz wud be interesting…

Liddell KOd him twice and owned him twice

you don’t know shit here do yaaa

Fedor > Kimbo

Speaking of Fedor:

http://www.fightline.com/news/2008/47/fedor_emelianenko_321147.shtml

Quoted because the site has annoying ad’s

A proposed contest between Fedor Emelianenko and Tim Sylvia is currently in discussions according to a source close to the negotiations. Though our source informed us that this fight is a “solid possibility” it should be noted that it is far from a done deal and would require further negotiations if a basic agreement is reached. There are also other names in the works for both fighters should this fight fail to materialize.

The fight, however, if officially agreed to, will be held in Chicago this June under the newly formed Adrenaline MMA banner. The card is also set to feature Jeff Monson taking on Mike Russow in a heavyweight showdown.

Former UFC champion Tim Sylvia was recently released from his UFC contract and has since signed with Adrenaline MMA; which coincidently employs his agent, Monte Cox as CEO of the company. The promotion has also signed Ben Rothwell and Eddie Alverez as the company looks to begin stockpiling talent as they move towards their inaugural event to be held on June 14th.

Only about 10x more than you.

It would be a good fight… Ortiz is a good, no a great fighter. Getting beat by Liddell doesn’t mean he is a bitch… he was the champ for a long time… he was the best for a long time… he is no wash up. He is 3-0 against Shamrock… who was also the best in the world… FOR A LONG TIME.

How can you possibly believe that the highest ticketing fighter today (Kimbo) and an EX UFC Champion (when UFC was getting huge) and still a dude with some years left in him wouldn’t make for a good fight? you’re dumb.

Not sure how long you’ve been involved in MMA, but I’ve been fighting my whole life… and watching fights my whole life… and I know a fighter when I see one.

You gonna count out Brock too? Cause he lost his first fight?

I’m also smarter than you, making all of your points “irrelevant” :lol:

It would be a good fight… Ortiz is a good, no a great fighter. Getting beat by Liddell doesn’t mean he is a bitch… he was the champ for a long time… he was the best for a long time… he is no wash up. He is 3-0 against Shamrock… who was also the best in the world… FOR A LONG TIME.

that quote quite possibly makes u an idiot… ken shamrock was not NEARLY the best in the world is that a joke? look at the losses to chumps he piled up… he was just well known…

but im def done in this thread bc your an idiot.

go kimbo? ha

Liddell has become nothing more than a muse of Dana White. He talks shit about practically everyone, clearly disregards the facts and is quickly losing any credibility.

This of course was proven when he said he could wreck Fedor. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, I think Chuck takes Kimbo pretty easily… Chuck has a legitimate reach advantage and while the Pit doesn’t necessarily train that much in head movement, his counter punching style from the outside really would tear into a pitbull like Kimbo. Chuck stays on the outside, generally has a very strong chin, and even though he is getting older… they say the last thing to go is power ( after speed, timing, agility, endurance ). Kimbo has proven to ignore his coaches gameplan in every fight so far ( most recently proven when he completely avoided taking down tank and instead stood and banged with him ) and as soon as his ego got in the way and he choose to shoot it out with chuck, it’d come to an end.

$5 says you’re wrong.

Just sayin

THE FIRST “CBS ELITEXC SATURDAY NIGHT FIGHTS” TO BE BROADCAST LIVE ON SATURDAY, MAY 31 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

Nice exposure… :tup:

im just happy that kimbo had his ass beat one time by a cop, i seen to many movies of him winning fights, i just wanted to see him get his ass kicked. so it was a fun youtube to watch when i saw it

$5… you are on!!

The line would be

+260 Kimbo
-190 Chuck

:smiley:

no line, straight up.

Chuck drops, you owe me $5. Or $5 worth of handjob.

Fine, if it has to be straight up… $10

sold. But repace handjob with blowjob.

If Chuck wins, I’d like cash… ya homo. :tdown:

Thank you sureshot for explaining the would be possible outcome of a match…

well said.

sum1 is not retarded on the subject :slight_smile:

Quoted for lies.:cry:

GET OUT OF HERE.

Because the fight will never happen there is no reason to bet. BUT I will bet $100 that Kimbo puts up a better fight than you think he would. Since everything here is hypothetical.

And for sure… Shamrock was the best fighter in the world. How else would you hold a world title? It is all relative.

“Because the fight will never happen there is no reason to bet. BUT I will bet $100”

^^educated scholar there.