Chuck vs Mindless

^ yeah but not on a true street tire.

regardless, the mustang moves good.

apparently you haven’t seen chucks car from a dig. stalled auto and slicks does wonders :tup: i think if anyone would have an advantage, it would definitely be chook

wtf is a true street tire?

Drag radials = True street tire

Yeah I have seen Chucks car go from a dig but not on slicks, I’m sure it comes out of the hole hard on slicks.

Drag radials are true street tires. SLicks are NOT true street tires.

damnit, im too slow.lol

+1 i have never run anything but drag radials on the street, i have slicks on welds for the track

sweet

2 cool cars racing, very nice.

whats this turbo mustang?!!

Chook’s car only has 3 gears so he gears out around 120 if i’m not mistaken.

:wstupid:

Chucks car deff moves from a dig we already knew that he would have down low and i would be playing catch up been like this all last year to, even on his old set up. Just a friendly race im sure me and him will meet up at the track to to do some dig races.

edit: i just watched the vid now and yea my car gets fucking squirlly LOL

ive cut 1.73 60 fts with my mazda on bridgestone S03 pole positions…granted its AWD lol

x2…the LZ mobile was cutting loooooooooowwwwww 1.6 60 fts with bald(ing) drag radials…

but :tup: to 2 fast as fawk cars…good to see the stang is no longer N/A

A stock STi can do it. I did it in my WRX on the stock turbo with garbage Kumhos back in 02. It doesn’t take much with AWD aside from a good driver.

yea car tops at 125 not really a highway car …shut down at that speed while bill was closing in…from a dig he has no chance haha

hey hey hey lets not go there LOL ive got slicks for a reason street tires are for gays anyways.

What does your car do for the 60ft Chuck 1.5s??

specs on this turblo stang ???

1.73s?

old setup was 1.65ish but now leaving on full boost who knows…just poking some fun at ya
specs…
dss 306 forged internals
twisted wedge heads.
downs intake and ported gt40 lower
60lb inj.
master power t70 turbo
pony down performance stg 3 kit
11psi

Quit being a wussy and up the boost lol im going to sg head down tehre chuck