Chuck vs Mindless

chuck’s turbo mustang vs bill’s turbo hatch

95z28 also ran my friend’s h/c/I/spray 5.0 and lost by a car apparently, i didnt see it nor was there any videos because the camera in the mustang died.

95z28 ran all motor too. That mustang was pretty impressive though. Fun night.

yeah on spray chris would poop on that car :smiley: … it was a fun night I WANT MY CAR BACK!!

I watched bill fill his tires with vtec last night. He cheated.

very nice, did the mustang shut off or did bill just get em top end? 40roll?

Bill top ended him. Chuck pulled about a car almost right away and then Bill caught him and started to pass him at the top of 4th and then shut down.

30 roll too.

I believe they went from 30 ish… Pretty sure they agreed to race to 120 ish and that is when chuck shut down. Bill was starting to make up ground on him but by then the race was over. We only got one run in because the mustang broke a serp belt and we had to take it home.

Seemed like the Civic was spinning at first then pulled and the stang shut down.

You should have seen it from the rear… Bills civic was ALL over the fucking road. Torque steer like crazy.

It was the night of the … Mustang?!? :lol:

would like to see it from a dig to see how the torque makes a dif through the gears and from a launch, regardless 2 very fast cars :tup:

^ i think mindless would pwn from a dig he cuts 1.6x 60fts

Nice run guys! :tup::tup:

2nd :burnout:,3rd :burnout:, car catches up with tires, pull hard, RICER FLYBY

ON SLICKS

I wish my camera didn’t crap out on ricotta and my race, i was suprised I had him by a car and 1/2

^ yeah other than maybe a dsm, I dont think there are too many cars that can cut sub 1.7s on a street tire

lol try and drive that thing … its dumb … yes its torque steer and the wheels not even doing anything … i think we need to put about 75lbs over the front wheels to get that thing to stick

and im sure billy would get him from a dig

I was just saying, I’m not too sure Bill would do well from a dig on street tires against the mustang, but I know, and agree with what you were saying, and where you were going with it.

Lots of RWD cars with drag radials can