CIA chief knows "exactly" where Bin Laden is... but..

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/20/goss.bin.laden.ap/index.html

NEW YORK (AP) – The director of the CIA says he has an “excellent idea” where Osama bin Laden is hiding, but that the United States’ respect for sovereign nations makes it more difficult to capture the al Qaeda chief.
In an interview with Time for the magazine’s June 27 issue, Porter Goss was asked about the progress of the hunt for bin Laden.

“When you go to the question of dealing with sanctuaries in sovereign states, you’re dealing with a problem of our sense of international obligation, fair play,” Goss said. “We have to find a way to work in a conventional world in unconventional ways.”

Asked whether that meant he knew where bin Laden is, Goss responded: “I have an excellent idea where he is. What’s the next question?”

:roll: suuuuure…

we know where he is, we just dont feel like catching him YET

yea, why would the US wanna catch him? because if we did then we’d have absolutely no reason for being there, and all our soldiers could come home safe and sound instead of living in sand dunes and exploring caves all day, while avoiding bullets and rpgs. and everybody wants that, to have american soldiers stay in harms way :roll:

This whole thing is fucking rediculous… They should have captured him long before going to war with Iraq. Such BS it makes me ass twitch…

makes me believe he wasn’t really the mastermind of 9/11 but a whole country

^^ :word:

it will be a huge boost for the republican parties image when he is captured during the next election, and we start to pull our troops out.

find him

bomb him

deal with crap from the govt of the country hes in later

we’ll find him come election time

Where did you get “exactly” from?

“exactly where he is” is a lot different than having an “excellent idea” of where he is. and that stupid CIA dude is probably just using his idea of “he’s probably in a cave somewhere” as an excellent idea.

I’ll ignore everything until I get the news that Bin Laden has been captured. Until then, it’s all media bullshit.

media bullshit runs this country, didnt you know that :tdown:

wag the dog, anyone?

while I’m not saying I dont agree… reguardless, even if we did find him, Al Queda isnt going to cruble. someone else with lots of $$$ will just take his place

lol…

i believe when i see it…

I think its retarded if they really think they know where he is, that a public statement like this would be made :bloated:

people are stupid tho … ive heard a good number of people say “if we could just catch osama, we could get out of iraq”

my question … what does osama have to do with iraq ?

just shows how people think that catching osama will just like magicly stop all the anti-maerican forces in the mid-east

i wouldnt be surprised if they already have him and they just arent saying it (not that im saying they do) if i was the prez id sure keep it a secret … to many dumb fucks that think catching osama= end of mid east hostilities … and thats just not the case