Osama dead

Boom! Head shot! News is broadcasting right now that Osama Bin Laden has been confirmed killed. Huuuuuggggeeeeee :tup:

Beat me to it!
Or could this be a plot to get Obama more votes for the 2nd term
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Hah

He was killed a week ago by missle strike according to faux news. They had to confirm DNA before announcing.

Edit: Obama told a different and better tale of the killing.

My thread was better.

YAY for wasting millions upon millions of dollars, sacrificing young lives and tarnishing foreign policy all in order to kill some old guy! America, fuck yeah!

It means a lot more than just “killing an old guy.” You know that.

America, FUCK YEAH… Shooting my gun in the air as I type this.

I wish we got him alive, tied his hands behind his back and made him walk through Time Square… but i’ll take a missle blowing his ass up too.

Don’t be so ignorant.

I would have preferred a live capture but this works just as well to boost US troops morale and knock down the insurgents.

It’s important and cool and all, but we are definitely 10 years off schedule. Regardless, :tup:.

\

you’re an ass

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

here comes the backpedaling.

Kinda on-topic but do you think there will be ramifications to this? Possible attacks in response?

iono guys, this doesnt strike me as being very important at all in the grand scheme of things. It seems like more of an emotional victory to provide closure to people rather than a signfiicant military milestone.

This.

On MSNBC they’re talking about how cops and firefighters are driving around with lights and sirens on. That made me feel really good to think of the closure those people are getting today.

i think as a reward. everyone who had family ties to someone in the world trade center when it was attacked, is entitled to one kick to his dead corpse.

i do think tho that there will be retaliation on their part…

It is only a military milestone due to the back room focus that this has taken. There are more important foreign issues that will now garner more attention. This man and his actions have reshaped a lot of our lives in America this does give an emotional closure but it also gives us a turning point. I expect to see a short lived spike in attacks and suicide bombings based on the martyr effect, but I believe that if America and our allies squash any uprisings quickly that we may be seeing a long awaited shift in the fight in Afghanistan. I have so much more to type, but using the iPad makes this long of a post enough!

that’s as good an explanation as i could have hoped for.

and yeah Paulo, if the peoples in cops and firemen in NYC are doing that in the streets then yes… this is great for US morale.

Who’s ready for an increase in gas prices
Obama is definitely using this as a boost
He just said he gave the go ahead for the kill
No missle attack

Well said by a friend of mine: “I hope we don’t allow this man, or his passing, to define any part of us more than we already have.”

We paid probably BILLIONS for this…money well spent?
We can assign no price to the 9/11 losses nor that of our lost soldiers. Was it worth it? /terrorism ???
I think not on both accounts personally?

This came in great timing for an upcoming election, no?
Not to mention…TRUE revenge should be had at the hands of those that lost loved ones…IMO.

can someone please post links to Obama’s address about this?