Civic around $2k

Now that my Tercel is gone I’m looking to pick up a Civic for my new DD. 5 speed is a must. Basically, I’m looking at something from 92-99. Manual windows/locks is preferred. 2 door or 4 doors doesn’t matter. I’m pretty open ended on this, just want something reliable and good on gas. Post whatcha got!

98 dx 4dr 5sp 145k I can sell for $2000. It has some dings but almost no rust and is mechanically excellent. Cold AC. Will come inspected.

You know what, I totally forgot about you. I actually will be moving to the Syracuse area so if nothing comes up before then I’ll definitely check into that. Thanks!

i might have somehting for you :slight_smile:

text me 716 903 6606

Just edited the original description. I would rather NOT have power windows or power locks, my apologies to those who PM’d with those options available. I can’t believe I made that mistake.

buy my hatch, by the time you throw a few things into it, youll spend less than 2k, and have a civic.

I’ve got a mint 91 Hatch if you’d consider an EF? Txt me if you change your mind. 716 570 3082

Thanks but I’d really prefer an EG or newer.

i got a 95 civic ex power everything the bad thing u need a motor also its automatic but u can convert it to manual let me know

Thanks again but I need something 5 speed that I can get in and drive right now.

Anything else??

Just curious. why not power windows/locks?

yeah really, you’re using it as a DD and you’re gonna turn a car down because it has those options?

Well to be honest I just don’t want to have to deal with any issues that could come up if a motor stops working. Would I really turn down a car because of those options? No, but if I’m not crazy about the particular condition of the car those options are just going to add to my disliking of it. If I liked the car I was looking at and it had those options I’d still take it.

Im guessing you had a bad experience with power windows. I have never had a power window fail on any of my civic. I also didnt like manual windows then when you wanted to roll down the passenger side window you reach your hand over and manally turn it…sucks balls…but let me know if you cant find anything else. the civic will still be here. lol.

LOL actually it was my friend. Has a 99 Civic EX and his passenger window motor died. Not only that but the window came out of the track too, so it was just a pain to fix. I’ve always had manual windows and so I’ve never had any problems. But I’ll definitely keep you in mind. Thanks!

I’ve driven that 4dr around the last couple days, I really think you should consider it it drives very well.

all ek’s have those problems , and the manual windows pop out of the tracks too … its just a common problem with that car

I would but it’s just hard since you’re not local right now. I know you have an excellent reputation on here but I’d still like to test it out before buying. I should be finding out soon approximately when I’ll be moving. If nothing comes up by the time I move then I’ll be closer and able to come check it out.

Where are you located now? I thought you were in Cortland.
Ryan(agy2k2) is right near Endicott.