civic Si's

Do SI’s only come with sticks? My dad wants a newer car with a 4 banger/auto and Id like to see him get something fairly decent.

Yes. SI’s only come in 5 speed from 99-05, 06+ = 6 speed.

Ok then thats out. He doesnt want a stick because he’s got bad knees.

when has anyone other then dkid exhibited “thinking they are awesome” characteristics? :facepalm

LOL mcbitchins car wont beat mine. Your trying to start shit based on your knowledge of a motor. Really your going to lose base on your lack of knowledge of another motor. There was over 10 si’s just like his and none of them broke into the 14’s.

Maybe you should let mark drive i mean you did run high 13’s in a k20 swapped eg.

LOL your fuckin buddy there was havin some problems with his dope e36 right. He seemed to be lighting up the parking lot fine though.

omg race me now

/thread

unlike you, i dont call people i have never met before and will never see again my “buddies”. that guy was a clown, i told you that after i attempted to talk to him before he ran once. i kindly have him a compliment on his car, asked him when he got it, how he liked it, what mods he had done, etc., pretty much the basics, and he completely blew me off and proceeded to rip up and down the parking lot like 7934 times :rofl

you do on a daily basis.

No, I know his car will beat your EP3 with me driving. That simple, your car probably traps 90mph or so, his…probably 95-96 or so, bone stock down to the airbox. Lack of knowledge of another motor? What? the K20a3? It’s poop dick.

You’re trying to take a shot at the fact that I ran 13’s in a K20 swapped sedan, when my buddy with a K20 swapped CRX, Yosolo tuned, gutted, on slicks ran a best of 13.1 @ 107 at LVD. Couldn’t get any better. Another guy I know, Franklin, has a K24/K20 in an EG sedan, and could only best a 12.8 @ 109 at E-town, Yosolo tuned. I’d say my 13.2 @ 106 is right on par bud.

lol would you be happy if you ran those times in that car hah. How about petes best friend there who hand tightened his intercooler piping and blew it off again and again lmao

you are just diggin for anything you can to start something arent you?

shut up and race.

tell me how and give me examples, please. or just hit the ignore button if i’m so good-for-nothing.

im not gonna argue with a 17 year old, im a bit above that. dont try so hard to “fit in” and you wont be so bad. and choose your friends or acquaintances wisely, unless you like being compared with idiots all the time.

Race my Cobalt

race me dkid15.
ill rip you apart like ground beef :eek3 :rofl
im getting a ride in the civic today btw.

Wow buddy slow down here. IF you read kramers thread about englishtown which i know you did cuz you posted and tried to call me out you’d know that the bolton a3 there trapped 95-96 on full interior. I will be gutted and have atleast reflash. People go around 98mph with that setup and hopefully i can gain a few mph launching with the bfg radials.

And reguarding your 13.2 @ 106 i swear there was controversy reguarding you spraying on that run. I know you could only consistantly hit high 13’s. I dont think weather conditions could shave off .5 seconds from your et so… i can only assume.

Whatever it is you think of me i honestly could not give a shit. In a few years i will be making alot of money and i can afford to have many cars much faster than you.

PS. you know that sedan runs a 15.3 stock right?

:sHa_rofl:

Yo come over if you want a ride.

60 foot times and shift points help alot. but you knew that already. youre a pro.

fyi .2 off your 60ft time is usually .4-.5 on the top end.