civic Si's

Good response. i look forward to the race then lol.

So it is luck if you race every week and you can only do it once? I think not. But then again you already knew that. Please make a seperate thread for your poppycock.

youre a retard.

i’m in red

i don’t even know the guy with the 135i, just talked to him here and there at LVD… he didn’t have the tools to tighten up a t bolt clamp so he was tightening it with his fingers LOL.

Saw mad Si’s today. The coupe’s are butt ugly.

I love where this thread has turned.I want to see races.I will be at the track with my civic. Can I race?LOL/JK. Oh and who’s got a new civic SI on here.

I want at chris’s cavalier and mark’s econocar

Mark is in Florida…

Whoa, Joey’s back.

And yes…Civic Si’s are everywhere.

:ninja

speculation

I know doofus

…is a hell of a drug

lol ill race you idc… just not to some ridiculously high speed. 40-120ish is good enough I think.

Oh wow, I thought you saw you saw those two. Mark’s car would be a good run for you. Chris’ car…:shifty Find out for yourself.

doo eeettt

I personally would rather go from a roll… launching with snow tires is no fun.

If I had my summer tires on and it was actually summer and no shit on the roads I would go from a dig. I’m not afraid to launch my car.

Don’t worry, Chuck doesn’t do digs…in an awd car…:facepalm

I do digs because LVD doesn’t let you race from a roll :rofl

I want someone at LVD this year to roll race. Just imagine 2 cars taking off normally up to 20mph or so, honking off, and then going WOT. That would make my day and piss off some of the hardcore racers there.