civic vs. civic

earlier tonight on expressway XXX a friend and myself did two pulls. first pull was from 45mph in 2nd gear til about 120ish. i lost by about half a car to his hatch. then we did another pull from 60mph to 120mph again. this time he jumped and even agreed he did, but same results. i lost again, but was near the rear of his car. http://www.ubrf.org/forums/images/smilies/tup.gif to some good runs, if only i was chipped so i don’t have to be shifting at 7k :stuck_out_tongue:

cliff notes:
92 gsr hatch - 2
93 b20 coupe - 0

How long did this race take?

Just kiddin. Nice runs.

:tup: sounds like some good runs

imagine what a trooper would do to you clocking you @120…life = end! good runs though, i love going fast 2

^ @ 100mph, you get arrested, and you’d more than likely lose your license for at least 6 months, and after that, you get a conditional one. A judge explained this to me for my 98-in-a-65 ticket this past winter. (Though, it was a judge out in hicktown [Eden] so I don’t know if that’s all up to date or not…they only have traffic court once a month!)

If your driving a supercharged mustang on the 990 @ 3AM he will approach with a gun and flashlight. Tell you to turn off the motor. Ask why you can’t. Ask why its so loud. Ask to see the supercharger. Let you off with a warning.

^ lol. yeah we all know speeding is bad. thus why we did it very late at night, so if anything would happen we wouldn’t endanger anyone else cause that is just dumb. also, most races that go down on forums usually go to that speed as well, if not higher in a lot of cases. just wanted to see if the b20 could keep up with the gsr’s top end and it turns out i didn’t do to bad :slight_smile: