Civic vs Cutlass

sell both, have $6,700 for a pretty decent car. instead of choosing between 2 rot boxes.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35606

a little more expensive, but arent these pretty reliable? ide get it cause itd just be a fun dd.

Except that the whole idea is to liquidate some of the equity in the 2 cars to put towards the new car he’s buying.

o didnt know that

Yep. :slight_smile: He’s just trying to minimize how much he spends on his DD. He’s got an '02 stang GT vert for a summer car anyhow. That the fagg0r is afraid to put an exhaust on. He lives in penfield. I should steal his car and his credit card and drop it off at your place. He’d end up thanking me. :stuck_out_tongue:

haha if hes afraid to put an exhaust on it, ide hate to see how he reacts when were done with it.

It’d be something akin to giggling like a little girl, at half throttle. :rofl:

YES. Some cars you will have to stack 2 and most you have to drill out the non-fouler so the o2 seats correctly. Works great on my car.

hahahahahahaha

i had a 93 cutlass…

oldsmobile ftl.

jdmjunkie can back me up on that one.

on a 2.2L turbododge making 290whp and 340ftlbs, the difference between a high flow cat and no cat was 11whp and 20wftlbs.

i just want to try it on different vehicles to see if i can get it to work. just for kicks.

Brian