WTS: 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass $200

sort of a repost, for the new price. I’d just like to see this gone.

I just made it back from NYC. this thing made to and fro without a hiccup. it needs a bit of work to pass inspection, but nothing severe (no more than $150?). seems to be reliable, as the last 850 miles in the past three days have implied. I’m going to be getting the new ride this week, most likely between Tuesday and Friday, so I’d like this out of my driveway then.

the good:

• 104kish
  • V6 (I guess whether that’s good or not is up to you, actually.)
  • starts fine
  • shifts great
  • gets you from point a to point b
  • great in snow
  • heat works great!
  • relatively new (within the last year) fuel pump, exhaust, wheel bearings (can’t recall which ones), battery
  • power windows work (slowly but fast enough to be functional)
  • power locks work
  • power seats work great
  • cruise works excellent
  • interior is relatively clean
  • it’s so ugly no one will ever steal your shit

the bad:

• needs: brake lines, PCM, tires, front right blinker, gas tank leaks if it’s full, brake fluid cap
  • leaks oil, maybe a quart every 2 weeks to a month
  • got some dents/scratches/rust/rot
  • it dislikes the cold, especially when starting; it always starts but takes a few minutes to get turning well…I’m sure it could use a good tune up
  • idles pretty rough at first
  • speedo/stereo cheap plastic molding surround has been ripped out because standard head units don’t fit with it in
  • automatic
  • ugo bronze

$200.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/odiumreligio/olds/cardent.jpg

$150.00 if you can drop it off at my house on Grand Island.

ha…we’ll see. give it a few days.

dayum… if this was sooner i’d pick it up for a field car!

this car is ALMOST free.

Then take it over to butch and get the $150.

do i see a juiced lx 2 butch? lol.

where are you located? and will you take 150 you have a pm

Yup, I drive that car’s twin every day. Take the best of both and scrap the rest.

this car is newman approved.

good price.

I was in this car on a NYC venture.
http://a740.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/70/l_af33ae23c33bc18829f3db76cc4b4deb.jpg

Why go and devalue the man’s car ??? lol

haha. for this price it’s a fucking steal for a winter car. he still daily drives this thing w/out issue.

well, Mr. speedped is offering the same but he’s willing to pick it up, and I’m going to need cash in hand real soon, so unfortunately I’m going to have to go with that.

Fine by me…

lol @ speedped, wonder what kind of “art” he will do to this car.

none its not getting painted

the beretta is going to the junkyard later today i took the gas and radio from it and held it wot(6200) rpm for a good 5 min to the point of it pouring smoke so i need a winter ride

so does newman come with the car in the backseat?

i wish a car came with you in the trunk, so i could push the fucking thing in a lake

lol nice

i also can vouch for this car. solid runner, good kid.

glws