FF: FREE FREE FREE 94 Olds Cutlass Ciera

GONE

1994 Cutlass Ciera Designer series…
120K on it. This car used to be maintained very well by my mother then she gave it to me. I added oil once in a while and that is about it. I believe it will just need a ball joint to pass NYS inspection. It will make a good winter car but looks terrible.

Current photo

A while ago…

FREE with some stipulations.

1. Do not abandon this car in a field. (I will find you) Someone did this to me once and it wasn’t a pleasant experience.

2. Get it out of here (Grand Island) in the next few days.

The good:

26 MPG highway/city
Working remote start (2 remotes)
Killer heat
Runs like a top
Fairly new wiper blades

The bad:

LR window doesn’t work and is stuck halfway down. Has the garbage bag/tape mod
LF inside window controls on door are taped on (Will include roll of tape)
Lower doors all rotted
3 out of 4 speakers work
Possible bad ball joint
Interior dirty as hell
A/C doesn’t work, may just need a charge. I never cared.
Driver front door doesn’t seem to lock. It’s a piece so I didn’t care.

As a bonus, it includes 2 old tires off my GTO in the trunk.

I’m sure I have forgotten a few things but hey, it’s free!!

POST HERE IF YOU WANT IT. FIRST TO POST, GETS FIRST DIBS. PMS DO NOT COUNT.

any track times? :slight_smile:

Haha, wow Butch, this is actually a pretty sweet offer considering you could throw that up on C.list and get a few hundred bucks for it.

Just 0 - 60 in 3 days…

oh someone with land get this as a field car… YOUR FIELD… and let me and mindless drive up the hood! please please please!

why CAN’T use it as a field car?

so, u pulled a job with this car and now you want it outta town huh :lol:

I would imagine there has to be SOME sort of sentimental value with this car. If I gave away one of my mom’s old cars, I’d probably be pissed if someone put it through a mile of ditches so they could land it in a pond. Just a guess, though.

I don’t care if you use it as a field car, just remove it right away when done. If someone doesn’t register it, it comes back to me. I just don’t want that.

my little sister needs a first car ill see if she wants it

lol, I was way off.

calling my broham right now butch.

It is a piece of crap, probably better for the more mechanically inclined.

I think its more along the lines of, if the new owner doesnt transfer the car into their name, and they take it and abandon it…it falls back on him to take care of.

The explanation was taken care of in post #9, but thanks.

got a number butchie?

he wrote that 3 mins after you… i’m assuming he didn’t see your post because he was still reading and didn’t hit refresh before posting

gl with getting rid of it. if i had a spare parking space and money to fix the ball joint i’d take it tonight

i’m all about getting it tonight. lol

pm’d

is it gone